FTA-TV Survivor 46

Remove this Banner Ad

I recall that brief conversation he had with Kenzie and Tiffany, seemed to be a random spur of the moment thing which they brushed off. Certainly not comparable for me with what he did at tribal, that was next level.

Had no inkling that it was coming and wish more of the fallout made the edit, especially that partially responsible stuff. Maybe next episode, let’s see.

I recall that brief conversation he had with Kenzie and Tiffany, seemed to be a random spur of the moment thing which they brushed off. Certainly not comparable for me with what he did at tribal, that was next level.

Had no inkling that it was coming and wish more of the fallout made the edit, especially that partially responsible stuff. Maybe next episode, let’s see.

Its happened a couple times. To me it was the exact same thing except this time they were at tribal when that thought crossed his mind so seemed a more realistic possibility of happening

Its happened a couple times. To me it was the exact same thing except this time they were at tribal when that thought crossed his mind so seemed a more realistic possibility of happening

And that’s fine. I see where you’re coming from.

Completely different to me as I’ve repeatedly said.It was next level.

Yeah, give me the chaos. Felt like it's been a minute since we've seen a tribal that 'spicy'.

Wonder how long Kenzie's move on Tiff gets back to her. Tiff did play her idol news brilliantly.

Hunter meanwhile...he really was an Ozzy lite, right down to the lack of strategic nous.

But hell yeah for another week of Q. I am enamoured with this guy.

Back to a pretty average episode there. Too much bad play to make the messiness palatable. Some sort of Q comeback is pretty much the only way this season doesnt fizz out for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q survives somehow yet again. Looking forward to seeing him explain his vote for Ben. Hunter should’ve followed through on what he said he’d do with his idol.

You have an idol and you go and tell people, you must play it.

Survivor 101!

Yes he was clearly nervous at tribal, constantly seeking reassurance from the others. Tiffany point blank told Hunter she’s voting Q but then she wrote his name down haha. He was clearly doubtful however didn’t play his idol. First thing the next morning he could’ve gone out looking for it again.

You have an idol and you go and tell people, you must play it.

Survivor 101!
Nah Tiffany did the opposite and played it perfectly. Hunters problem was that he was so wishy washy, if he didn't want to play it he should've been absolutely insistent that he was going to.

Hunter did exactly the same as Tiffany at camp. Said he had one and was playing it. He was only really a mess at tribal

I think it was more they had the votes to organise a split once they knew Hunter had the idol which they didnt really with Tiffany

Remove this Banner Ad

Back