FTA-TV Survivor 46

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Liz was just a bit ridiculous there with the entitlement of thinking the guy she just tried to vote out should give her the reward because she has the same burger with her daughter at home. Really who gives a s**t about that

I just shat myself when Liz went off

Can’t remember a meltdown like that for a few years (?)

Yes that was extraordinary viewing. Quite the meltdown. The only thing comparable that springs to mind was many many years ago, I forgot her name unfortunately. The lady during a challenge when a naked Richard Hatch made contact with during the challenge. If I remember correctly she left the game the next day.

Back to this episode, I cannot fathom why she is just entitled and obligated to go on the reward. The main way to qualify for the reward is to win the challenge. That ensures you participate. Q won it. And hence gets to decide.

The fallout from it was something else. I get it, for sponsorship and commercial revenue purposes they mention applebees and that burger as many times as possible, but ******* hell it was tiresome listening to that. I usually only utilise the skip ahead button on the 9now app once per season (the family visit), but I was thankful for that feature here and it was put to good use.

Back to back blindsides with idols in their pocket as they leave. Wow. I didn’t think they’d pull it off however well played by Maria and Charlie in getting it done.

Yes that was extraordinary viewing. Quite the meltdown. The only thing comparable that springs to mind was many many years ago, I forgot her name unfortunately. The lady during a challenge when a naked Richard Hatch made contact with during the challenge. If I remember correctly she left the game the next day.

Back to this episode, I cannot fathom why she is just entitled and obligated to go on the reward. The main way to qualify for the reward is to win the challenge. That ensures you participate. Q won it. And hence gets to decide.

The fallout from it was something else. I get it, for sponsorship and commercial revenue purposes they mention applebees and that burger as many times as possible, but ******* hell it was tiresome listening to that. I usually only utilise the skip ahead button on the 9now app once per season (the family visit), but I was thankful for that feature here and it was put to good use.

Back to back blindsides with idols in their pocket as they leave. Wow. I didn’t think they’d pull it off however well played by Maria and Charlie in getting it done.

Just mind blowing that 4 sp called game experts were blindsided

It’s turned out to be a good season.

Russell’s Nephew i remember was involved in a meltdown on a beach in one season

It might be on YouTube

I will have a look

Completely forgot about him, holy moly. He almost came to blows with one if his cast mates (Phillip perhaps?). I recall that’s why Jeff had him come stand next to Jeff in order to separate them and avoid a physical altercation.

Yeh he was unhinged

Finally caught up on,y to see hunter go.

The US has seriously dropped the ball on casting for a while now. Very few watchable characters.
Are you not entertained?
I reckon it has been a cracking season, almost old school Survivor.
Lots of oddballs, game isn't being bogged down with silly twists, and Jeff isn't ramming political correctness down our throats nonstop.
Loving it!

Some people with short term memories with this season I think. Those early episodes were some of the worst there has been. Lifting itself off the ground floor doesn't make it a good season for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Liz meltdown was a surprise but Q was never going to pick her.

My only issue is there are enough food rewards challenges so I can totally understand her frustration. In saying that they whole Applebee's cross promotion was cringe.

The fact Q is still there is getting boring.

Really, I don't think any of the 7 left really deserve to win.

Tiff said in her exit interview that Kenzie and Maria both offered up their spots for Liz and Q said no. 😂

That’s gold :D I wish that was shown in the edit. Good on him for sticking to his decision, as the winner of the challenge he gets to choose accordingly.

During all of the various mentions of her food allergies and restrictions etc, it’s not like it was new information that occurred during her time on the island, I did ponder why has she chosen to participate in this season.

It was crazy but a good kind of crazy. Understandable outrage (even if I find her insistence on being acknowledged for moves in the moment strange), but an even better response from Q that was entirely within reason too.

Prefer that to the Brandon moment who was just completely unhinged.

Season reminds a bit of 41, which most people hate, but had some really compelling stuff happen around early post-merge.

That’s gold :D I wish that was shown in the edit. Good on him for sticking to his decision, as the winner of the challenge he gets to choose accordingly.

Maybe her reaction to Q saying no again wasn’t safe for Survivors PG rating. 😂

Can’t eat anything other than the Applebees Bourbon Street Mushroom Swiss Burger.

Some people with short term memories with this season I think. Those early episodes were some of the worst there has been. Lifting itself off the ground floor doesn't make it a good season for me

1975 was a poor start to the year

We were Premiers by the end

A good season

Now we’re just poor every season

Good on Q for saying stuff you, I will pick the players that suit my game.
100%. Totally on brand with her personality thus far. I was cheering so hard for him to not pick her when she was carrying on like she deserved it because she, uh... checks notes, eats Applebees every week? Then when he finally picked the last person I ******* loved it. Very few players have the balls to refuse that sort of thing.

If you go on Survivor and you can't eat coconut or most of the stuff they eat, it's not everyone else's responsibility to make sure you can eat. We're playing for a million hearts dollars here. You wanna eat? Win the ******* challenge.

heck Liz.

Tiff said in her exit interview that Kenzie and Maria both offered up their spots for Liz and Q said no. 😂
That's even more epic. The way Kenzie was looking I thought for sure she was about to. But yeah, why would Q want her there after that tantrum? And surely if there is a rule book, it would state that the winner has final say. They picked their tag alongs for a reason.

About time Venus went home.

Maria at the reward was so dumb. Rock paper scissors because you don't want to pick your best friend over Liz was pathetic. Likely target for the next vote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back