Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

We're both Westies, so it's probably Boganshow & Boganashlee

We were both on the flogcast Monday night, she was giving me nothing for 2 hours but then at the end with our predictions she got stuck in to me. Fyfie had to tell us to stop shitfighting at one point :D
#spoileralert

No need to listen now gais :drunk::rainbow:

#spoileralert

No need to listen now gais :drunk::rainbow:

I was actually trying to promote it. The rest of the show was boring as batshit, I wanted to turn the volume up on the rugby league I had on in the background it was that bad

I don't know why it took you so long to fire up. Give the people what they want!

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
I was actually trying to promote it. The rest of the show was boring as batshit, I wanted to turn the volume up on the rugby league I had on in the background it was that bad

I don't know why it took you so long to fire up. Give the people what they want!
Nobody gives a s**t except for you and it won't be happening again.

Look guys I really enjoy everyone telling me they are voting for benwah regardless
Hey, I'm only the person who runs the wankings. Don't turn on the rankings! :$

Look guys I really enjoy everyone telling me they are voting for benwah regardless
Dude just make sure your answers appeal to everyone's idiosyncrasies... I like sandwiches, mindless violence, and sarcasm

sent by shoe phone using tapatoe

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Nobody gives a s**t except for you and it won't be happening again.
giphy.gif

Obviously you were taking a s**t when we discussed fat club. :straining:

Back