FTA-TV Survivor: David vs. Goliath

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a nothing account but in their other tweets they talk like they are insiders at CBS. Angelina has denied the rumours but Russell Hantz (of all people) is claiming they are true.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow, either on the show or on social media afterwards, what was claimed to have happened and maybe if it this rumour is true or now

Looks like a nothing account but in their other tweets they talk like they are insiders at CBS. Angelina has denied the rumours but Russell Hantz (of all people) is claiming they are true.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow, either on the show or on social media afterwards, what was claimed to have happened and maybe if it this rumour is true or now
That account is known for having insider info for Big Brother, CBS' other reality show, but is also known for being a bit of a troll at time too though. I'm not aware of them ever saying anything about Survivor before.

I don't buy it at all, why would it just be 'reported' (whatever that means) now if it was found over 6 months ago.

Four time Survivor loser Russell Hantz saying it's true makes me even more certain it's false.

Glad that the Finale is shown live here. I can text my brother in the states while he's watching it. I hope either Nick or Mike win, though Davie is worthy. Alison is lucky to still be there. Kara? Who is she again? Just hasn't earned the title. Angelina Big Butt would be atrocious. I wonder how much those yoga pants(unwashed, of course) will go for at the Survivor Auction?

Don't want to spoil anything here since most will watch tonight. She wants to get back at Alison and big note herself in front of jury. It's for vanity, pure vanity. She's a bitch.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2dkealu.gif

Last edited:
I was texting my brother back in central Illinois during the show. He thought Nick might win by three votes. I thought more. Angelina and the rice at FTC was hilarious. I was also posting on an American Survivor site at the time and everyone predicted we'd hear about that damn rice again. My brother knew that Nick would beat Mike, since most Americans wouldn't vote for a rich guy when it came down to rich boy vs country boy. That is different here to when Shane Gould won. I've watched every episode of every series and I still enjoy this show, even with some of the stupid changes.

Last edited:
My brother knew that Nick would beat Mike, since most Americans wouldn't vote for a rich guy when it came down to rich boy vs country boy.
Even more so after Nick played the sympathy card with his dead mother, in contrast to Mike playing up the reasons why he belonged on the Goliath tribe which was sort of counter to the character he built for himself over the season

Last edited:
Starts next Spring? Is that March/April? February is still Winter. Remember when it started in late January, directly after the Super Bowl coverage one year?

Last edited:
Angelina is such an inspiration to young girls everywhere. The way she found that idol like a strong independent woman without help from any men, ahh what a game changer.

I was texting my brother back in central Illinois during the show. He thought Nick might win by three votes. I thought more. Angelina and the rice at FTC was hilarious. I was also posting on an American Survivor site at the time and everyone predicted we'd hear about that damn rice again. My brother knew that Nick would beat Mike, since most Americans wouldn't vote for a rich guy when it came down to rich boy vs country boy. That is different here to when Shane Gould won. I've watched every episode of every series and I still enjoy this show, even with some of the stupid changes.
I don't understand the Shane Gould reference given her competition - Sharn (barrister) would presumably be well off?

Very solid finale. All of the finalists were going to be middle tier winner but that's what made this season/this ending really compelling.
At final 8, Only Angelina was the only guaranteed Goat, with Gabby/Mike potential goats. The rest had played a good enough game that you understand why they were being targeted.

Which is why people need to stop talking about how going after Carl/Gabby/Christian was a bad idea. They all had to take out each other eventually and their was more goat potential on the GOliath side. Davey/Christian and Nick were the biggest challenge threats out there so it wasn't inconievable that they could go on an immunity run and win it.

I don't understand the Shane Gould reference given her competition - Sharn (barrister) would presumably be well off?

Both Finalists, Shane and Sharn, would be better off compared to any of the Contenders who didn't even make the Final three. So the jury had no other choice. If Shane would have been up against a Contender would it have made any difference? I think not. It didn't appear to me that having money or not really played a difference in voting people off. Would it have made a difference in Final 2 voting? I really don't think so. Having money is a negative on the American version, especially toward the end. Difference in culture. That's what I meant.

Last edited:
"So, what would happen if we added another challenge to the experience? A question that simply asks… How badly do you want this?”
Pretty sure we already know the answer to that for at least Joe considering he pushed himself until he passed out during a challenge. A bit like Ozzy for me, Joe is a favourite but surely such a threat that he will struggle to ever win.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back