FTA-TV Survivor: David vs. Goliath

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for a change of location required for next season

Surely?

Wish they would come back to Australia
They’re in Fiji for as long as the show continues. Unfortunate imo

I like a lot of these characters, shitty way to end a first episode but I like the longer episode with some character development already

Can someone pls elaborate how last nights ep ended??

Cheers
While being transported back to their beach, the boat that the "David" tribe was on hit a wave in a violent way that caused the annoying NY builder guy to injure his back, and he was removed from the game by the medical team because of it

They’re in Fiji for as long as the show continues. Unfortunate imo

To reduce production costs?

Wat was great about pre Fiji was the variety of locations around the Pacific/Caribbean and the occasional beyond

Fiji looks like a few kms north of Cairns near that Crocodile Park

To reduce production costs?

Wat was great about pre Fiji was the variety of locations around the Pacific/Caribbean and the occasional beyond

Fiji looks like a few kms north of Cairns near that Crocodile Park
Yep, all about the costs.

China was the best. I really liked how NZ Survivor went to the Philippines last season. It gave me China vibes at some times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While being transported back to their beach, the boat that the "David" tribe was on hit a wave in a violent way that caused the annoying NY builder guy to injure his back, and he was removed from the game by the medical team because of it

I thought I missed something

Rewind...back into the 110 seconds of 9Now Advert Vortex

Twice

Then I realised I didn’t mess anything

Yep, all about the costs.

Having spent a few weeks in Asia recently I was surprised at how much on Fox Life the Amazing Race was on rotation..all different seasons...no order to their viewing and it happens on 7Mate here over weekends

Survivor does not seem to get replayed

She scares the bejesus out of me.

2jalsbc.gif

Seems to have mistaken being a boss for decades as a skill so far.
I think this may be her audition for the lead role in the next zombie apocalypse film.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back