Survivor: Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

I fyou think along the lines that someone needs to have 15 pms and half a dozen alliances, then don't vote for me, as I was happy to keep my faith with JWS and EJW throughout the game.
I think you need to be moving with some kind of direction. JWS has clearly evidenced his decisions were based on his strategising, and from a long way out from the end. The only strategising you’ve been able to point to in your whole game was my elimination - and even then, I don’t believe that the strategy would have worked if you had come up with it independently given it seems Morgs did all the heavy lifting and had it in her mind already.

Tell me about Morgs’ elimination. Who was the driver and how did you go about getting rid of her? And why did you not reach out to the out number in The Half Back to make sure of it?

I think you need to be moving with some kind of direction. JWS has clearly evidenced his decisions were based on his strategising, and from a long way out from the end. The only strategising you’ve been able to point to in your whole game was my elimination - and even then, I don’t believe that the strategy would have worked if you had come up with it independently given it seems Morgs did all the heavy lifting and had it in her mind already.

Tell me about Morgs’ elimination. Who was the driver and how did you go about getting rid of her? And why did you not reach out to the out number in The Half Back to make sure of it?
Nah I didn't JWS made me vote Morgs.

He twisted my arm.

LOL at the morgs heavy lifting to get rid of you.

She didn't lift me 1mm to vote you. She didn't even suggest it, and only started talking about you after I did.

She heavy lifted others not me.

But hey, like I said seeing everything through everyones eyes shows it different.

LOL at the morgs heavy lifting to get rid of you.

She didn't lift me 1mm to vote you. She didn't even suggest it, and only started talking about you after I did.

She heavy lifted others not me.

But hey, like I said seeing everything through everyones eyes shows it different.
Simply put, if you did not go out and sure up the other votes with a convincing argument yes she did do the heavy lifting. Getting rid of me was hardly a creative brainchild that would have struck no one else. I am sitting here trying to draw a response out of you that shows any kind of strategic nous or worthiness about your game play but you seem to be insistent on painting yourself in the least deserving light possible. I’m trying to work with you here.

How did JWS twist your arm on the Morgs vote? And how on earth was that vote not the obvious play to you? What would you have preferred to have done?

I got no nous. just a vote to be used. all good great game.
I’m sorry to hear that. I would’ve loved to have heard a compelling reason to vote for you.

All the same, making it to the end of the game is not easy, so congratulations and well done on hiding your idol the entire way to the end. I wondered who had it - I thought it was EJW who might have taken it from the island without having used it when he was eliminated. So having the safety net and never using it deserves credit.

I dont think you get it U2. I don't want to make you look dumb, I want you to show me that you should win. I want to vote for you but you are giving me no reason.

How did I get voted out? I started a pm with you a vote before I wanted to get Tarks out. Chappy and I discussed it and decided to set a foundation with you a vote early. You told me you thought tarks was the biggest thread. I thought "sweet, you will be on board when we need you to vote for him" and left it there. The next tribal I came to you again and made sure you were willing to go through with it, if not we were going to a tie. You didn't make the plan, you gave the right answer at the right time so were included in it. That is how it went from my point of view.

If you can show me a move you made and came up with then you're in with a chance here.

I’m sorry to hear that. I would’ve loved to have heard a compelling reason to vote for you.

All the same, making it to the end of the game is not easy, so congratulations and well done on hiding your idol the entire way to the end. I wondered who had it - I thought it was EJW who might have taken it from the island without having used it when he was eliminated. So having the safety net and never using it deserves credit.
All good, I get the questions and why, but for a game I don't need to be made to feel like the dumbest person that played it. Its only a game and not a Physics quiz,and happy to let one of the others win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good, I get the questions and why, but for a game I don't need to be made to feel like the dumbest person that played it. Its only a game and not a Physics quiz,and happy to let one of the others win.
No one is trying to make you feel dumb. We’re trying to help you mount a case as to why you’re a better alternative than the others.

At least we’re getting responses from you, which is showing a desire to actually be an active contributor.

I dont think you get it U2. I don't want to make you look dumb, I want you to show me that you should win. I want to vote for you but you are giving me no reason.

How did I get voted out? I started a pm with you a vote before I wanted to get Tarks out. Chappy and I discussed it and decided to set a foundation with you a vote early. You told me you thought tarks was the biggest thread. I thought "sweet, you will be on board when we need you to vote for him" and left it there. The next tribal I came to you again and made sure you were willing to go through with it, if not we were going to a tie. You didn't make the plan, you gave the right answer at the right time so were included in it. That is how it went from my point of view.

If you can show me a move you made and came up with then you're in with a chance here.

Exactly - your point of veiw - To me Tarks was my plan - see what I am saying it was 2 plans coming together at the same time, with nothing really needing to be done except me going against my alliance, which I did. (for all I know you didn't even think Tarks, because I don't know your thoughts - but obviously you did) - If Tarks wasn't as much my plan then yours from 2 different directions, which no talking of each other was needed, then I don't know how to put it.

Its easy once everythiing is out in the open to say you came up with the idea.

Regarding you I suggested to JWS that we vote you because you were a danger with the jury, he was happy with that, we both had immunity so were pretty happy that we were safe.

I mentioned you then The Half Back as the way to go.

Exactly - your point of veiw - To me Tarks was my plan - see what I am saying it was 2 plans coming together at the same time, with nothing really needing to be done except me going against my alliance, which I did. (for all I know you didn't even think Tarks, because I don't know your thoughts - but obviously you did) - If Tarks wasn't as much my plan then yours from 2 different directions, which no talking of each other was needed, then I don't know how to put it.

Its easy once everythiing is out in the open to say you came up with the idea.

Regarding you I suggested to JWS that we vote you because you were a danger with the jury, he was happy with that, we both had immunity so were pretty happy that we were safe.

I mentioned you then The Half Back as the way to go.
Thanks for getting back to me. Appreciate it.

Apologies for the melts, I shouldn't let things get to me sometimes.
That’s a pretty minor melt in the scheme of things. :p

We’re only questioning because you seem the most open to playing the game. We’re looking for reasons to vote you.

Talk to us about the idol. Did you reveal to anyone other than JWS that you had it? And were you confident if your name had of been in the gun that you would have heard about it so that you could take advantage of it? Josh and EJW were well connected enough that they would have known if people were considering voting for you.

As I said, it’s commendable that you managed to keep yours all the way to the end.

That’s a pretty minor melt in the scheme of things. :p

We’re only questioning because you seem the most open to playing the game. We’re looking for reasons to vote you.

Talk to us about the idol. Did you reveal to anyone other than JWS that you had it? And were you confident if your name had of been in the gun that you would have heard about it so that you could take advantage of it? Josh and EJW were well connected enough that they would have known if people were considering voting for you.

As I said, it’s commendable that you managed to keep yours all the way to the end.
I can't remember every week, but there was only really once I was worried, but I decided to chance it that old tribe was enough to get the other player votes (I can't remember who) - I think they ended up having 2 more votes then I did.

EJW won't like that I didn't tell him, and I agonised over it, but it seems JWS fed me a few things that weren't true in the end that EJW was playing 2 sides. If I didn't hear that I would have told EJW, and then I would have used it that week. In the end we were just hoping we had the numbers to save EJW that week.

When we got to about 6 or 7 to go, we had the numbers, and the alliance we were in was working well and truthful to each other. By then me and JWS were just hoping we could keep it to final 5 and win immunity between us which we did.

I can't remember every week, but there was only really once I was worried, but I decided to chance it that old tribe was enough to get the other player votes (I can't remember who) - I think they ended up having 2 more votes then I did.

EJW won't like that I didn't tell him, and I agonised over it, but it seems JWS fed me a few things that weren't true in the end that EJW was playing 2 sides. If I didn't hear that I would have told EJW, and then I would have used it that week. In the end we were just hoping we had the numbers to save EJW that week.

When we got to about 6 or 7 to go, we had the numbers, and the alliance we were in was working well and truthful to each other. By then me and JWS were just hoping we could keep it to final 5 and win immunity between us which we did.
Thanks for that. It was a terrific power to have had that late in the game. If i’d survived I was tossing up whether to eliminate you or chappy with five left so that could’ve played out very interestingly.

Thanks for that. It was a terrific power to have had that late in the game. If i’d survived I was tossing up whether to eliminate you or chappy with five left so that could’ve played out very interestingly.
I knew it would be me and chappy. Thats 1 reason I was deadset needing you out, where JWS didnt need you out at all, plus you being popular with jury

Well. Here we are. The final tribal council, where the jury will decide a winner.

I'll go tally the votes.

proxy.php

Chappyuk, JoshWoodenSpoon, U2tigers, jury. Thank you all for a wonderful season of Survivor.

I'll see you back at the studio to read the votes (ii when I get home).

Well. Here we are. The final tribal council, where the jury will decide a winner.

I'll go tally the votes.

proxy.php

Chappyuk, JoshWoodenSpoon, U2tigers, jury. Thank you all for a wonderful season of Survivor.

I'll see you back at the studio to read the votes (ii when I get home).
Good Luck Josh, you would have got my vote.

GG Chappy as well

Alright everyone. Here we go. Time to see who wins Survivor: Dragon Island. Remember that you want to see your name this time.

First vote
JWS_vote.png
JoshWoodenSpoon

Second vote...
U2tigers_vote.png
U2tigers.

Next vote...
Chappy_vote.png
Chappyuk. We are tied at one vote apiece.

Next vote...
JWS_vote.png
JoshWoodenSpoon. Two votes JWS, one vote U2tigers, one vote Chappyuk.

Next vote...
JWS_vote.png
Three votes JWS, one vote U2, one vote Chappy.

Next vote...
JWS_vote.png
Four votes JWS, one vote U2, one vote Chappy.

Next vote...
Winner of Survivor: Dragon Island
JWS_vote.png
JoshWoodenSpoon.

upload_2018-8-19_20-48-11.png
Congratulations Josh! A landslide win in the end, 8-1-1.

Thank you all for playing this season of Survivor. It was thoroughly entertaining following along everything that was happening.
I will happily answer any questions about the game now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back