FTA-TV Survivor: Game Changers

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy * that's one of the most sickening tribals I've seen. So sick. JT meant good but he has no strategist mind. He thought by telling Culpepper who they were voting (Sierra) that he'd 're-affirm' to Culpepper that they were still good, even though he will most likely have to vote off one of Culpepper's alliance members. Obviously Culpepper being the ruthless human being used this info against the other tribe and ****ed Malcolm up and destroyed JT's game- who has now 0 chance of winning the game. I love JT, was my favourite player of all time, his season with Fishbach was awesome- one of the best duo's to play the game. JT with the muscle, Fish with the brains. JT without a brain next to him though is a trainwreck. JT should've told Culpepper straight up to vote for Sandra and that if they did they would have a chance to come out of tribal unscathed as a tribe.

Players I want to go far: Culpepper and Varner. Both are getting a fair bit of airtime so far so they should make it post merge?

I just watched it too as I've been away a few days. FMD that final tribal was both bizarre and brutal!,

Poor Malcolm, I really like the guy but JT really stuffed him up. As mentioned above he should have told Culpepper to vote Sandra. JT just doesn't play with any intelligence. He's completely stuffed himself.

Culpepper totally owned that episode, especially the tribal.

I can't stand Sandra. God I wish it was her.

I watched this last Thursday but I still can't quite decide how I feel about it.

The tribal council was compelling viewing, no doubt - but if we want to consider the integrity of the game, I'm not sure I liked it. I thought the idea of 2 tribes voting 1 person out was interesting, but I don't like how they were able to just get into these little groups after everyone had spoken to whisper their plans. At tribal council, it should all be said out loud. If one tribe wants to say for all to hear "go with the original plan", or if JT wants to say out loud "we're voting for Sierra", I don't have a problem with that. But I thought the whole idea of this joint tribal council was ruined by how they were allowed to get away with the planning and scheming after the point that Jeff has done the questioning and probing.

In past seasons I've also questioned how immunity idols are often found right before a key tribal council. And I thought the idol that Tai found was particularly suss after the first individual idol was one of those that you had to take the risk in getting at a challenge. Without that idol, we probably get a pretty dull tribal council that doesn't really make use of the idea behind the joint tribal council. It wouldn't shock me in the slightest if that idol was only planted an hour before Tai found it.

Last edited:
Still not sure how to feel. Devastated for Malcolm. s**t way to go, dude doesn't have a lot of luck in Survivor. In terms of the twist though, I think I would've liked it if Sandra left. So my judgement of the twist is probably a bit biased since it sent one of my faves home.

- Wow, Debbie is next level! Could not believe what was going on. Amazing How Culpepper didn't take the bait. He has played an impressive game up until this point, only one person has played a better game so far.

- and that person is Sandra...I may have not been the biggest Sandra fan in the past, but Sandra 3.0 is a different beast entirely. Single handedly running the show, sending home whoever she wants. Pitting Michaela and JT against each other by eating the sugar was incredible. Calling it now, Sandra 3.0= Russell Hantz

- Au Revoir JT's legacy

- Wow, Debbie is next level! Could not believe what was going on. Amazing How Culpepper didn't take the bait. He has played an impressive game up until this point, only one person has played a better game so far.

- and that person is Sandra...I may have not been the biggest Sandra fan in the past, but Sandra 3.0 is a different beast entirely. Single handedly running the show, sending home whoever she wants. Pitting Michaela and JT against each other by eating the sugar was incredible. Calling it now, Sandra 3.0= Russell Hantz

- Au Revoir JT's legacy

Debbie is crazy, she wasnt even that great on the balance challenge.

I can't believe JT didnt play that idol, he was always going to be the target after last week's TC drama

I noticed last week that Michaela and Sandra were close. But this week confirmed it. It looks like Sandra is just going to use Michaela as a pawn throughout the season. Plus, if Sandra ends up at the final TC with Michaela, Sandra will win.

Debbie was funny, she's argument held no ground. And I loved the way they cut back to the scene before the challenge in which Debbie said she could do it all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed last week that Michaela and Sandra were close. But this week confirmed it. It looks like Sandra is just going to use Michaela as a pawn throughout the season. Plus, if Sandra ends up at the final TC with Michaela, Sandra will win.

Debbie was funny, she's argument held no ground. And I loved the way they cut back to the scene before the challenge in which Debbie said she could do it all

It was even better the second time where she insisted she should do the balance bit because "[she] was a gymnast for 10 years", then chucked a tantrum and decided she wouldn't do it out of spite, and then proceeded to yell that she knew she should have done it when Tai was struggling. :D

She is genuinely loopy

It was even better the second time where she insisted she should do the balance bit because "[she] was a gymnast for 10 years", then chucked a tantrum and decided she wouldn't do it out of spite, and then proceeded to yell that she knew she should have done it when Tai was struggling. :D

She is genuinely loopy

And, the best part - she had to tell her team she was the first one to jump over the wall lol I would like to see her play against Sandra.

And, the best part - she had to tell her team she was the first one to jump over the wall lol I would like to see her play against Sandra.

She heckled Culpepper all throughout that challenge. It was the most glorious thing to happen in a challenge, since Will going down that waterslide head first in Worlds Apart

She heckled Culpepper all throughout that challenge. It was the most glorious thing to happen in a challenge, since Will going down that waterslide head first in Worlds Apart

latest

His reply was great: "I don't know why you're mad at me, I love you!" lol

His reply was great: "I don't know why you're mad at me, I love you!" lol

I'm on board the Culpepper bandwagon. He is getting a golden edit so far.

Also, who does everyone think is coming back next week? Are they there to visit or to join the game?

I quite liked how Debbie was edited in her first series - the way they edited her little captions with every one of her supposed careers/abilities became a great meme.

But * me she is annoying as hell this series. I'd love her to be gone next week. My fear is that she's one of those people that has become known as "the goat" cos I can't imagine that anyone would ever vote for her in a final tribal.

I'm still not sure how she's supposed to be a game changer either. There's been plenty of ******* annoying pains in the arse with absolutely no sense of self awareness throughout the shows history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back