FTA-TV Survivor: Game Changers

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting voted off even though no one voted you because there were too many idols and advantages...IS SO ******* STUPID.

But in a sea of new rule changes, I actually liked the final jury discussion. Clinging onto hearing one good burn from the jury is not worth it, and something like this is more productive. Though you have to have capable players leading the discussion and Andrea and Zeke set it up well.

Michaela on Brad was damn excellent, badass herself. I would have actually considered Brad a decent winner - despite the alpha male s**t he was trying to pull on Tai - had he voted off Sarah at 4. That didn't even look like it remotely crossed his mind, and glad Probst sorta called him out on it.

Sarah's a good winner though. Handled herself at tribal well, made herself pretty flexible and got the (sometimes unintended) results.

Varner getting a chance to plug his book was urgh.

A poor season that's going to remembered for something really ugly and really stupid. Should have been so much better.

Sarah deserved to win in the end - Brads look at the final vote and the reunion was awful!

The reunion show was a little boring

Why should Troyzan be punished for Cirie not having an Idol? Or for playing his Idol after Tai and Sarah played theirs?
Cirie probably would have gone home in that spot vs Troyzan anyway. She had no chance of making it to the end.

I think punished is an extreme way of putting it! There are already limitations on when an idol can be played. For example, a standard HII can't be played after the votes are read. That's not a punishment, it's just a good rule.

Had Cirie's exit ruined by this thread prior to the episode airing - I didn't open it, the app shows previews of the latest posts and I saw it before unsubscribing.

Happy for Sarah to have won, Brad screwed up. I thought Troyzan handled himself very well at the final tribal.

Ozzy is so annoying. "Nobody understands how hard it is for us alpha males to win all the time", give me a break. Brad did do very well at a range of challenges, but he fell down at another critical element - relationships.

yeah Brad fell down later in the game with relationships but his major stuff up that cost him was not voting off Sarah at final tribal. She was the ONLY threat left and I don't believe for one second those players who reckon that they would have voted for Tai. Absolute crap!

7) The finale with final six doesn't work. I would have loved to have seen the reaction after the Cirie FTC and a bit more strategy with the final vote.

The live crosses to the TV studio don't help either. Undermines the drama and takes you out of the story and eats into the time. Save all the "We love everybody!" stuff for the reunion show.

Sarah is a great winner. No one else was on her level.

Coldpeppa definitely second best but just didn't quite tick all the boxes. Did become a bit of a bully at the end but you have to treat Tai like a dog with simple basic commands otherwise he *s it up.

Hilarious to see Cirie go out like that, as vom-worthy as the Probst fapfest over her afterwards was. Back to the couch.

Agree with Ochre about Varner. Didn't seem very humbled by it at all. The gist of his night was "Got fired, * em, but joke's on them cos I got a new job, and also buy my book."

because every other time I have gone onto this thread on a Thursday night during the show there has been spoiler alerts. why would have I have thought yesterday was any different?

Unlike you, I am not on the dole and have to work for a living so I can't sit on my ass all day watching tv.

I still take joy from people make idiotic assumptions and making arses of themselves.

Maybe you should get a better job that gives you things like annual leave, sick leave, RDOs & TOIL days

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Having too many idols in play was just ridiculous..

Why have another advantage that gives you immunity when there are hidden immunity idols, just stupidity. They need to ditch that asap. The stealing vote thing is cool even if it did get rid of Michaela.

Sarah annoys the absolute * out of me but she deserved to win, played a very smart game.

Culpepper is a moron, "guess i'm not just a dumb jock"... proceeds to bully Tai and then take the person to the final 3 with the best chance to win.. Ironic.

I think punished is an extreme way of putting it! There are already limitations on when an idol can be played. For example, a standard HII can't be played after the votes are read. That's not a punishment, it's just a good rule.
Well You are suggesting changing the rules on him about when he can play it just because Tai had already used 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had Cirie's exit ruined by this thread prior to the episode airing - I didn't open it, the app shows previews of the latest posts and I saw it before unsubscribing.
I had the 9now website do the same thing to me.

When I clicked "Play" on the episode, it showed a screen of the final 5 tribal, including who won immunity.

What the *, Channel 9?

When I clicked "Play" on the episode, it showed a screen of the final 5 tribal, including who won immunity.

What the ****, Channel 9?

Its not the first time that's happened for Survivor this season.

I assume their video player has some sort of algorithm to show a screenshot at a certain percentage of the way through the episode it it just so happens that whenever there's a double episode, a TC happens to occur at that exact time

Well You are suggesting changing the rules on him about when he can play it just because Tai had already used 2.

I don't mean to imply that Probst should have changed the rules in the moment, just that there should have already been something in place ensuring more than one person is eligible for elimination at any given vote-off.

What the ****, Channel 9?

Its not the first time that's happened for Survivor this season.

I assume their video player has some sort of algorithm to show a screenshot at a certain percentage of the way through the episode it it just so happens that whenever there's a double episode, a TC happens to occur at that exact time

That's why you gotta do the right thing, and illegally download the episodes.

You'll usually get better picture and audio with a pirate copy than an Australian network's stream too.

I'm not sure he would have gone on to win, bu Tai really ****ed up big time when he panicked and revealed he had 2 idols.

that was a huge ace up his sleeve.

he would have been better off 'conceeding' he was going home, drawing in everyone to vote for him, then playing his idol and his vote takes out someone else.

next TC rinse and repeat. no one would have ever expected it. he needed to split up Brad and troyzan.

Sarah definitely deserved to win though.

I actually liked the change up on the jury questions at final tribal. It's become too much of a thing in recent seasons for jury members to just get up and make some bitter comment or grandstand to the other jury members trying to convince them to vote a certain way. This format allowed for more questions and answers, which is what final tribal is supposed to be about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back