Survivor: Isolation Island

Remove this Banner Ad

1590483363714.png
Welcome to Survivor: Isolation Island! We are about to begin the 30th season of the SFA and what better way to commemorate than with a Survivor game in the meantime? This season, our tribes will be named after three legends of the Sweet FA. The tribes will be:

The purple tribe: beez
The orange tribe: Mobbs
The green tribe: Deestroy

All three of these league legends are notable for having a prominent award named after them in the Sweet FA competition.
This season will also see the introduction of Isolation Island. After each challenge, the winning tribe will have one person randomly sent to Isolation Island, where they will choose one member from each opposing tribe to join them. However, not all is as bad as it may seem…
There will be 30 spots up for grabs, aiming for a 7th June close at the latest but if spaces fill sooner then we will start the game sooner as well.
The game is very simple. At the start you will be split into three tribes of 10. Each week there will be a challenge to determine which tribe or tribes are immune for that round. The non-immune tribes will be sent to Tribal Council where they must vote out a member of the tribe. Eventually, the tribes will merge and the game will become an individual game where challenges determine a single individual who is safe that round. From the merge, eliminated players will form the jury. Once we reach the final 2, this jury will get the opportunity to ask questions of the final 2 before making their ultimate decision on who wins Survivor: Isolation Island.

Basic Rules:
-You MUST only speak to other members of your tribe
-If for some reason you are on Isolation Island with someone else you may speak with them regardless of tribe division, otherwise anyone on Isolation Island is to have no contact with anyone but me.
-All discussion of the game must occur on BigFooty and any conversations MUST include me. This is both for my benefit to see the game progress but also so I can ensure there is no cross-tribe discussion.
-Votes are to be submitted to me via PM.
-If you fail to vote by the prescribed deadline, you will automatically self-vote. This is the only instance where you can vote for yourself. Obviously this does not apply to the jury.
-If there is a tied vote: everyone but the tied players will revote out of the players in the tie. If the tie is not broken, the tied players become safe and one of the other players will be randomly eliminated.
-PMs are not to be edited or deleted. If you accidentally say something in the wrong PM, unlucky. You gotta wear it.

Hidden Immunity Idols will also be in play. To claim an idol, you must PM me the special code for the idol. Clues do exist in the game. The pass phrase for each idol can be found on the Wikipedia page for a global landmark – the latitude and longitude.
If for example you suspect the Melbourne Cricket Ground to be the answer of your clues, your passphrase would be the latitude and longitude given on the Wikipedia page for the MCG, without degree, minute (‘) or second (“) symbols: 374912S144590E. If you are correct, I will provide you with an image to officially show you have the idol. You may not show this image to anybody else.
If you wish to play this idol, you may do so either live at Tribal when I give a 5 minute window to count the votes or if you will not be able to be active during tribal, you may do so when you cast your vote. You may play the idol for yourself or someone else on the tribe.
Finally, clues for the idol are brief and supplementary – so it may be worth finding someone to share information with if you find yourself in possession of a clue.

Challenges:
-No challenges will be conducted live – that is you will not all need to compete at the same time. I may look into using Zoom at times to accurately time certain events but this will likely be more of a factor once we hit individual challenges.
-Challenges will have a window within which they must at least be started. For example if the challenge deadline is Saturday at 5pm, you can begin the challenge at 4:59pm on Saturday.
-In an effort to ease activity pressure some tribal challenges will have a limit on the number of competitors.
-When you decide on a time to begin a challenge you must confirm this to me by posting in your Tribe PM OFFICIAL START TIME: xx:xx, including bolding.
-Occasionally I will require an official submission. This will be done in a similar way to the above, by posting in your tribe PM OFFICIAL SUBMISSION with the submission. If there are multiple such messages, the most recent message containing this at the deadline will be considered official.
-My ruling is final in all cases.

Please let me know if you have any questions. 30 spots are available.

I anticipate this running for probably a couple of months so be aware of that. Early on we will aim for one tribal council a week but eventually that will increase to two once everyone gets into the groove of the game a little more.

Once all spots have been taken, tribes will be randomly chosen and the game will begin. I will start tribe PMs but beyond that you are free to make conversations of any size with anyone else on your tribe, as long as I am included.

beez Tribe
Millky95
Chipmunk
MWPP
Tarkyn_24
ClarkeM
Elton Johns Wig
Golumless
NaturalDisaster
I Dont Care
Jack The Godfather

Mobbs Tribe
pantsredacted
Agent93
eth-dog
SM
Paddles_
serial_thrilla
A Swallow
Barrybran
croweater 41
Blacky

Deestroy Tribe
spookism
Noobz0r
brahj
NinjaSwan
Van_Dyke
manangatang
Quivorir
por_please_ya
akkaps
boncer34

TRIBE SWAP

beez Tribe

Chipmunk
Tarkyn_24
Elton Johns Wig
Golumless
serial_thrilla
A Swallow
croweater 41

spookism
Quivorir
por_please_ya

Mobbs Tribe
Millky95
MWPP
I Dont Care
Jack The Godfather
Agent93
eth-dog
Paddles_
Barrybran
Noobz0r
manangatang
NinjaSwan

MERGE

Merge Tribe

Millky95
Chipmunk
MWPP

Tarkyn_24
Elton Johns Wig
Golumless
I Dont Care
Jack The Godfather - FIRST JUROR
Agent93
Paddles_

Barrybran
spookism
NinjaSwan
manangatang
por_please_ya

30th: pantsredacted
29th: brahj
28th: Blacky
27th: akkaps
26th: Van_Dyke
25th: NaturalDisaster
24th: SM
23rd: boncer34
22nd: ClarkeM
-------------------------
21st: Noobz0r
20th: serial_thrilla
19th: Quivorir
18th: A Swallow
17th: eth-dog
16th: croweater 41
-------------------------
15th: Agent93
14th: Millky95
13th: Jack The Godfather - First Juror
12th: Golumless - Second Juror
11th: Paddles_ - Third Juror
10th: manangatang - Fourth Juror
9th: Chipmunk - Fifth Juror
8th: MWPP - Sixth Juror

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In :)
Thanks for hosting this Loonerty - must’ve taken a huge amount of effort to put the challenges together too
I haven't put most of them together yet so don't get your hopes up yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back