Survivor: Jethro

Remove this Banner Ad

Tribe Pump are off to Tribal Council.

The 10 players must PM me their vote. You may change you vote as many times as you want before the deadline. The deadline is 7pm AEST Monday. Failure to vote will see you eliminated from the game. A tied vote will see a re-vote. A further tied vote will see the contest decided by a coin toss.

_Cayz_ SM Thatsapaddlin Oddhawk Bet on Blue Far Kern Matera92 flaps dogs105 Golumless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who is odds on favourite to leave today?
tumblr_m1opgvtINO1qkgp5t.gif

Welcome to Tribal Council, Team Pump.

Probst Light Lite: No one wants to be the first to be voted out. The first vote is always hard. I wonder if we'll see a mixture of votes. I wonder if we'll see someone be made the scapegoat.

Probst Light Lite: Thatsapaddlin: How did you decide your vote tonight?
Thatsapaddlin - Well Jeff Jonathan beez Probst Light Lite, the Furies finally waking up and beating the Bombers sent us here, so I am sending one of those Furies bastards home immediately. In fact, if he hadn't gone AWOL on day one from eating the native shrooms, I would get at him now!!

Probst Light Lite:
Far Kern, how frustrated were you by the tactics of dennis crumpet ?
Far Kern: I don't want to talk about it :mad:

Probst Light Lite: _Cayz_, were you surprised how some tribes played the game early on?
_Cayz_: I was surprised at the level of trust there was with tribe leaders and the idea that any inter-tribe collusion was genuine and not a plan to back stab each other. It didn't surprise me in the slightest that dennis crumpet was the double crosser, but it surprised me that anyone afforded him the opportunity for a double crossing.

Probst Light Lite: Matera92, I heard there was a urination issue at one stage, care to elaborate?
Matera92: I couldn't believe it at first, here I was, thinking we'd somehow got our hands on fried rice instead of plain when I see that lazy, good for nothing flaps pulling his pants up near where we stored our meager rations. Being the clever cookie that I am, I offered my portion to Golumless as a gesture of good will. Suffice it to say, it was of the yellow snow cone variety.

Probst Light Lite: SM, are you rock solid with your vote tonight?
SM: Yes I am. The person who I'm voting for has been eating all the leftover chicken before giving anyone else in the tribe a chance to have some. It looks like the chicken has flown the coup!

Probst Light Lite: What about you, Golumless. Do you know who you are voting for?
Golumless: He's a good guy basing off the one moment I saw him in the intro video. Unfortunately he got lost and probably ended up betraying us to the evil Kermit, or worse, on a different survivor. I don't think i can trust a guy like that. He probably wouldn't even stab me in the back; how outrageous.

Probst Light Lite: I'll go tally the votes...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back