• U (I'm a millennial)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You (I'm Gen X)

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • U(I'm Gen X)

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree on Jay, seems switched on. Michaela has been great value too.

Had to get rid of CC, that swim was shocking. I've never seen someone actually doing a swimming stroke for so long and not moving an inch. Liking the little group that's left behind. The Oklahoma moment between Michael Rapaport lookalike Chris and Zeke was pretty cool. Being very stereotypical but wouldn't have picked that.

Tribe switch went well for Ken and Jess too if Adam does end up jumping ship with them and splitting the power couple up.

Ken got the big advantage from David using the first idol and he was going to vote Jessica out!

CC and David were just too funny in the challenge. As an entire cast it must be one of the least physically strong group of players. Michaela is a beast, Chris is a beast, Ken, Jay and Taylor, and Figgy for a girl I guess, then just about everyone else is completely useless.

Agree on Jay, seems switched on. Michaela has been great value too.

Had to get rid of CC, that swim was shocking. I've never seen someone actually doing a swimming stroke for so long and not moving an inch. Liking the little group that's left behind. The Oklahoma moment between Michael Rapaport lookalike Chris and Zeke was pretty cool. Being very stereotypical but wouldn't have picked that.

Tribe switch went well for Ken and Jess too if Adam does end up jumping ship with them and splitting the power couple up.
That's being generous. Looked like she was just trying to kick while using the buoy as a flotation device, much like kids learning how to swim use a kickboard.

Agreed that CC was the one that needed to go. She's been on borrowed time since she took forever to get across that balance beam in one of the first challenges.

It will be interesting to see how long they decide to keep these 3 tribes going - I assume that it will partly depend on if one tribe (likely the one with David in it) keeps losing or not

It was funny when David lost the ball while trying to reach the basket, and zeke asked is David trying to lose on purpose
Oh god that was terrible, it was like watching Benny Hill. Couldn't stop laughing.

CeCe was dead weight - no game and no good at challenges - so good riddance. Dave is a funny guy, but he's clever and that's what's kept him in the game. That effort with the ball in the challenge was hilarious. Not everyone is good at sports. I found Mikala inspiring this week, she is one serious woman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After last week I had a feeling a millenial will win this game as the Gen-Xers have been playing hard right out of the gate, Chris and David moving against their own doesn't change my feeling, although CC was no big loss. She brought nothing to the tribe as far as strategy goes and I can't think of a worse challenge performer in any season than her. Her snails pace on the balance beam looked like lightning compared to her swimming in the recent challenge.

I'm kind of glad it looks like Zeke and Ken appear to have improved their standings despite an imbalance of numbers after the shuffle.

Don't feel like the split adds anything to the game, the tribes are too small & I don't feel like it's been gen x Vs Millennials for long enoigh
I don't think they really do splits for the now though, more to try and build bonds between the tribes to stop one side being picked off post merge.

CeCe... There is having average physicality and game, there is having poor physicality and game, there is having no physicality and game... Then there's daylight... Then there's just a mile of crap... Then there's her.

My... God...

She is the equivalent of the guy in Australian one shooting ducks out of a barrell. Already forgotten his name. She just does not have the big mouth like him.

Back