Survivor: Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

WHO DUN IT?

Welcome to the final challenge of Survivor: Punt Road! And what better way to finish than to introduce an element of the other popular game on this board?

Tomorrow (Thursday) at 9am AEST, I will PM one of the three remaining players, informing them that they are the murderer. They will then respond with the name of one of the THREE (so including themselves) players remaining, as well as a one sentence reason for why they will be murdering them that night. This note, along with the victim's name will then be published in the thread at 10am. The three players then have until 6pm to prevent the murder, by figuring out who the murderer is, based on the murder note, and discussion during the day.

If the two innocents are successful, the Jury will judge which of the two contributed more to solving the mystery. However, if they are not successful, the winner will be the murderer, who will get automatic passage to the Final Two. I will be randomising who the murderer is.

Dennis ClarkeM
pantskyle
The Filth Wizard

WHO DUN IT?

Welcome to the final challenge of Survivor: Punt Road! And what better way to finish than to introduce an element of the other popular game on this board?

Tomorrow (Thursday) at 9am AEST, I will PM one of the three remaining players, informing them that they are the murderer. They will then respond with the name of one of the THREE (so including themselves) players remaining, as well as a one sentence reason for why they will be murdering them that night. This note, along with the victim's name will then be published in the thread at 10am. The three players then have until 6pm to prevent the murder, by figuring out who the murderer is, based on the murder note, and discussion during the day.

If the two innocents are successful, the Jury will judge which of the two contributed more to solving the mystery. However, if they are not successful, the winner will be the murderer, who will get automatic passage to the Final Two. I will be randomising who the murderer is.

Dennis ClarkeM
pantskyle
The Filth Wizard

I’m not going to be around for this. Start it later in the day. 12pm much better.

And finish at like 8? If the others are OK with it.

pantskyle
Dennis ClarkeM

I won't be around that late, my prime hours are 8-5pm, also on the flipside I don't really care. I don't even know how I'm still in the game, I haven't done anything.

No chance for me Saturday. Would have to be either today or tomorrow
Tomorrow might actually work now, I was meant to be in a boozy lunch which has been delayed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A NOTE!

Punt Road is a murderous place as we near the end of the competition, and one competitor is taking it into his own hands to make sure he gets to the end. I've just found this note left at camp.. see if you can decipher it. You have until 6 PM to nominate clearly the person you believe to be the murderer. You can change your mind at any time up until then.

Kill the filth wizard

I like your hustle, that’s why it was so hard to cut you.

Dear SM and BRAB,

The killers note is interesting, it's a Simpsons reference SM. Also one I've heard my brother The Filth Wizard say hundreds of times, with forensic you'll find that my brother has killed himself. Why? I don't know, maybe to frame me because he knows that it's also a quote I would use.

Dear SM and BRAB,

The killers note is interesting, it's a Simpsons reference SM. Also one I've heard my brother The Filth Wizard say hundreds of times, with forensic you'll find that my brother has killed himself. Why? I don't know, maybe to frame me because he knows that it's also a quote I would use.

I actually had to look this one up to actually work put if it was a Simpsons reference, I see now it's part of the "you're cut" scene. That particular quote you've never heard out of my mouth (perhaps you're mixing it up with my Pimpbot 5000 "I'll cut you fool").

The clue to who the killer is actually in the first sentence... a calling card that alarmed me. And he should have known that the first thing I would notice is the lower letter casing of my name, I've ruined Sweet FA careers over this. He's also done it before, a quick search of his posting history with my name is his undoing. The killer is DennisClarkeM.

My team will be in when the filth wizards team is in

In

Ichoose the exact same players as the filth wizard

Also, The Simpsons.

I mean, case closed.

In my mind now it actually is. The real killer only needs to be in the majority, you were given that opportunity and to now have declined in favour of The Simpson’s tells me you are good.

Dennis meanwhile hasn’t showed up yet although he has clearly been online. The real killer would also be the last one on as they don’t have to do anything unless everybody else has voted for them.

If you stay on me and you are good you will lose and there will be no skateboard.

In my mind now it actually is. The real killer only needs to be in the majority, you were given that opportunity and to now have declined in favour of The Simpson’s tells me you are good.

Dennis meanwhile hasn’t showed up yet although he has clearly been online. The real killer would also be the last one on as they don’t have to do anything unless everybody else has voted for them.

If you stay on me and you are good you will lose and there will be no skateboard.

Yet if I stay on you and you are the killer I may win something I don't care about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back