FTA-TV Survivor Season 39: Island of the Idols

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of Ponderosa, does anyone buy that Rob and Sandra are actually staying on that island of the idols?

Surely they’re tucked away comfortably on a Ponderosa style set up and then brought in and out of that island for filming when needed.

Speaking of Ponderosa, does anyone buy that Rob and Sandra are actually staying on that island of the idols?

Surely they’re tucked away comfortably on a Ponderosa style set up and then brought in and out of that island for filming when needed.

Surely they'd only agree to staying there survivor style if they had a chance to join the game at some point.

Otherwise you'd be kicking back sinking cans with Probst between filming.

They are both carrying plenty of weight so let's see if they shed a bit.......I'm guessing they won't.........

Not a hope in hell theyre not staying with Probst, especially if the rumours are true that they’re competing on the next season.

I think they're doing the survivor equivalent of Glamping. Sleeping on the Island but they probably have mattresses and pillows and proper food when they want it.

Surely they'd only agree to staying there survivor style if they had a chance to join the game at some point.

Otherwise you'd be kicking back sinking cans with Probst between filming.

They are both carrying plenty of weight so let's see if they shed a bit.......I'm guessing they won't.........

Yes I was going to allude to that but I’m not usually one to comment on someone’s weight. You’re right though. That’s certainly one way to tell over the course of a season where they’re actually staying.

Not a hope in hell theyre not staying with Probst, especially if the rumours are true that they’re competing on the next season.

My understanding was the cast was leaked sometime ago just before it filmed and they’re most certainly playing.

I wonder if they’re on the same tribe, if so I imagine they’d be going hard for each other from the get go. The big personalities usually target each other. Will be great to watch.

I think they're doing the survivor equivalent of Glamping. Sleeping on the Island but they probably have mattresses and pillows and proper food when they want it.

I’m imaging there’s a little villa or something in the style of the Ponderosa theme somewhere close by to that compound. Glamping it there.

Or perhaps they’re staying at Ponderosa itself. With no challenges or no rewards etc, what the hell would they be doing all day.

Ye of so little faith in the Oath! For all the twists in the show's history, they would have to charter entirely new waters here to backflip on the clearly stated "no voting, no competing" pledge.

Sandra and Rob have collectively convinced 23* bitter losers to give them a million dollars. If Probst wanted the Idols to influence the result of the season, there's more effective ways than letting them cast a jury vote.

*counting Rupert thrice

Not a chance they are staying there. As mentioned, neither seem to have shed a pound of weight yet which indicates they haven’t been short on “all the fixins”!

Also a few episodes back they showed them attempting to build some two story mansion out of bamboo that looked like it needed a building permit. As if Rob and Sandra were actually building that.

Also a few episodes back they showed them attempting to build some two story mansion out of bamboo that looked like it needed a building permit. As if Rob and Sandra were actually building that.
I think I remember Rob saying that he is/was a builder/contractor back in Boston.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a chance they are staying there. As mentioned, neither seem to have shed a pound of weight yet which indicates they haven’t been short on “all the fixins”!

Funnily enough that was the scene that drew my attention to this. I hadn’t actually thought of whether they stay on the island or not until that scene of Rob building whatever structure that was (and jokingly saying something like “Sandra snores too much” or something to that effect).

Then I thought to myself, there’s no way they’re actually staying on that island. That scene tried a bit too hard that it had the opposite effect for me haha. Anyway, just an observation.

Everyone caught up to Kellee quickly.
Idol Hunt. Fun.................
Karisma needs multiple new beginnings.
Dan the creep. Oi, we saw camera crew . and there’s the camera guys voice.
What about a female alliance against Dan?
More crew. This is a first.
Oh s**t. The game could have ended there. Dan actually got a warning. Has this happened before? The closest I can think of is Hatch and Sue on AllStar
So spots are done by numbers, not colours? Hmm
Karisma actually did pretty well for her rep.
Aaron “Ice Cream Man” Surname. That stick between his teeth. God no.
So in this challenge, 3 of the final 4 were black. Hmm
Why not vote Dan out?
Okay the Dan vote is picking up.
Dan or Kellee. Okay.
So Keller has two idols now. I can just hear the name “James” being chanted in the background. Hahaha.
Okay. Rob and Sandra are still there.
James 2.0. *ing hell.
shut up Dan. The only thing at saved you was Kellee was kinda a threat.

Janet’s looking for revenge.
Is Janet making it worse Dan?
This is getting confusing. Was there a Dan thing.
This is a fkd up situation.
Janet didn’t sleep in the shelter? I think she’s taken it too far.
Midnight idol hunt. And she’s got it. Jamal to IotI.
Oh. I can see the ‘mansion’.
Hahahah. That’s the best IotI visit. Jamal list his vote just by rocking up. Fake legacy advantage. Hmm. 50-50 chance. Everyone else has said three options.
Good work on the legacy advantage. Hopefully it works. Maybe it wont.
Two immunities this episode. Gonna be fun.
Aaron’s got his second. Insert target on the back
Missy reminds me of that Olympic athlete from Gabon. Forget her name thou. EDIT: Chrystal Cox
Janet’s blown it.
Is Aaron controlling the tribe. He’s the one speaking heaps at TCs, plus the immunities. But playing laid back at camp.
Is Dan a closet gay?
Janet wants to leave? With an idol in her pocket?
Poor Jamals no vote. Hahahah
Janet wants to leave, then she plays her idol. Makes no sense.
Bye Bye Jamal. Looks like the lie wasn’t good enough. I thought he’d have a tough time passing the advantage off as real.

Two people are going home next week as well. So two tribals, one after another; or the highest two vote getters? We’ve seen the first one in one of the earlier seasons. EDIT: Cook Islands

Am I the only one that finds it a bit off that Dan is getting me too’d?
What part is off? The guy is a creep, and is seemingly oblivious to how creepy his unwanted inappropriate touching is.

Dan works in Hollywood. Much like how Elizabeth and Missy were willing to put up with his innapropriateness to get ahead, there could be 'Talent' that he works with that would be willing to put up with it to get a part.

Am I the only one that finds it a bit off that Dan is getting me too’d?
From what they've shown us its not hard to see why it would be happening. iirc Kellee did sit down with Dan and tell him that she didn't appreciate how much she touched him, but the fact that others seemingly piggy backed on that for game play purposes is pretty bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back