FTA-TV Survivor Season 39: Island of the Idols

Remove this Banner Ad

Another bad episode in a this bad season. Hopefully next season of winners can stop the slide because this one is just crap. Terrible casting, who wants to watch idiots and d*ckheads for a whole season.

Had a look at this. Her surname is “Salman”, which definitely means she’s a Muslim.

Is this the first time we’ve had ethnics on the show? Karishma and Noura being Hindu and Muslim, respectively.
Natalia from David v Goliath was Muslim I believe

On RHAP they were talking about the Mt Rushmore of survivor craziness and went with Coach, Philip, Debbie and Noura.

I do feel Coach and Philip turned it on a bit. Noura would have to go close to the craziest survivor ever.

Coach 2/3.0 and Philip 2.0 absolutely did, but both of their original appearances, especially Coach, were just batshit insane.

Coach's boot episode on Tocantins where he goes to exile is amazing, if you've never read the funny115 Coach entry it's well worth it, even if it is very very long

Had a look at this. Her surname is “Salman”, which definitely means she’s a Muslim.

Is this the first time we’ve had ethnics on the show? Karishma and Noura being Hindu and Muslim, respectively.
Muslims only make up 0.8% of Americans and Hindus 0.7% so not many should have been on so far based on that. I do notice the number of hillbilly type Americans that have been on in 19 years. That to me seems a bit "ethnic" too. And totally out of proportion. ;)

Coach 2/3.0 and Philip 2.0 absolutely did, but both of their original appearances, especially Coach, were just batshit insane.

Coach's boot episode on Tocantins where he goes to exile is amazing, if you've never read the funny115 Coach entry it's well worth it, even if it is very very long

Went back and watched all the Survivor eps recently on the Ten app, when Coach walks back holding that stick...OMG I lost it. The original and the best Survivor crazy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It made zero sense for Dean to do that. He would have been almost guaranteed a Final 3 with Karishma and Elaine/Noura if he didn’t say anything.

I guess he sees Tommy as a meat shield and maybe scared of a women's alliance if he was to remove Tommy at this point.

Dean's not in a bad position really to make it to the end. People should be targeting Tommy, Lauren, Elaine and Janet ahead of him. Season is so unpredictable though because they don't follow any logic.

Dean is well poised. Has Tommy there who is probably the bigger “athletic guy” threat, and Dean is pretty average in challenges so can keep flying under the radar a bit.

Karisma really seemed to be disliked out there, still chuckling at the casualness of Noura saying “I’m like the Karisma of the tribe but likeable”. She’s a very unique unit, but great viewing. Hoping she wins.

I guess he sees Tommy as a meat shield and maybe scared of a women's alliance if he was to remove Tommy at this point.

Dean's not in a bad position really to make it to the end. People should be targeting Tommy, Lauren, Elaine and Janet ahead of him. Season is so unpredictable though because they don't follow any logic.

He might make it to the end with Tommy or Lauren but he won’t beat them. If it was him, Karishma and Noura he was a fair chance of winning.

Dean is well poised. Has Tommy there who is probably the bigger “athletic guy” threat, and Dean is pretty average in challenges so can keep flying under the radar a bit.

Karisma really seemed to be disliked out there, still chuckling at the casualness of Noura saying “I’m like the Karisma of the tribe but likeable”. She’s a very unique unit, but great viewing. Hoping she wins.
Lol.
... Ain't nobody giving crazy Noura the money.
But, hope she makes the end just to hear her spiel.
It'll be a cracker.

Lol.
... Ain't nobody giving crazy Noura the money.
But, hope she makes the end just to hear her spiel.
It'll be a cracker.

At the moment she’s not in that top 3 group with Dan, Lauren and Tommy but the advantage she has over them is challenges. When she gets “in the zone” in these challenges she can do some serious damage, can see her pulling off some big immunity wins hopefully that gets her to the end.

Her or Janet I’d be happy with.

On RHAP they were talking about the Mt Rushmore of survivor craziness and went with Coach, Philip, Debbie and Noura.

I do feel Coach and Philip turned it on a bit. Noura would have to go close to the craziest survivor ever.

I've stopped watching this series until this thread tells me that Dan is voted out, so I haven't seen Noura's craziness the last couple of eps.

But I have a hard time believing anyone could be crazier than Phillip. He was a real strange unit.

I've stopped watching this series until this thread tells me that Dan is voted out, so I haven't seen Noura's craziness the last couple of eps.

But I have a hard time believing anyone could be crazier than Phillip. He was a real strange unit.

Phillip, I think I vaguely recall him. Was he the one that Russell Hantz’s nephew wanted to strangle? I remember that epic meltdown he had, Jeff hadto stand next to him to prevent him from resorting to blows with Phillip (if that’s the one you’re referring to).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back