Survivor Series 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone could have won either way in any scenario anyway. Whoever is fired/loses their job or whatever will be right back in the same position within the month without an explanation as usual. Not sure why we are all pretending otherwise.

Yeah for me it's 50/50, I have no idea who will win which is good, but looking into reasons as to why a result should go a certain way is pretty pointless. It is the WWE afterall and we are just the general fan base with the apparent memory of a goldfish according to creative.

oh, so it's only Cena's partners who get fired but not Cena himself? terrible writing!

You joke, but..... ;)

PPV could be anything between 2/10 or 9/10.

As long as Ambrose/Wyatt steal the show match wise and a logical swerve happens tomorrow, the show will be good. 1 out of 2 likely....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PPV could be anything between 2/10 or 9/10.

keeping expectations low
cs59gv.jpg

hmm, the show is taking place in a certain someone's hometown...

SPOILER Arena goes pitch black as Cena is about to get the last pinfall... spotlight turns on the stage... "******* hell Maggle!! It's Michael Brown back from the dead!!!"

Just what I was about to ask.

Only reason to watch the pre-show is to stare at Renee's adorableness.

Didn't realise there is only 5 matches with 2 being divas matches, perhaps they'll all get some decent time?
While that is a big plus to the pre-show, it's not the only reason.

FAAAAAAAAANDAAAAAAAAAAANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Just what I was about to ask.

Only reason to watch the pre-show is to stare at Renee's adorableness.

Didn't realise there is only 5 matches with 2 being divas matches, perhaps they'll all get some decent time?

expect them to throw in a filler match or 2. that's normally what happens.

expect them to throw in a filler match or 2. that's normally what happens.

This.

Cesaro hasn't been scheduled to job to anyone yet, making it patently obvious that there will be at least one match added!

Whatever "A New Day" is, maybe that happens tomorrow as well.

Unless they present them as a massive plot hole, and "A New Day" is Raw after Cena single handedly rolls the Authority.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back