Survivor Series (2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought Goldberg looked fantastic and once he loses any ring dust he'll hopefully have a good run for Mania. Not many men can stand toe to toe with Lesnar and looks just as beastly. That in itself was an epic moment.

Not sure on that. Lesnar looks anything but ring ready, he's lost some tone over the last few months and hadnt had an in ring appearance since August. Rumors are that Lesnar is being punished by the WWE for steroid use and the drop in muscle definition is a supporting case.

Lesnar today isnt the technical wrestler that lesnar was (yes we all get older and slower) but something about Lesnar doesnt sit right.

Not sure on that. Lesnar looks anything but ring ready, he's lost some tone over the last few months and hadnt had an in ring appearance since August. Rumors are that Lesnar is being punished by the WWE for steroid use and the drop in muscle definition is a supporting case.

Lesnar today isnt the technical wrestler that lesnar was (yes we all get older and slower) but something about Lesnar doesnt sit right.

What part are you not sure on? Lesnar not looking ring ready is besides the point, Goldberg matched up to Lesnar.

What part are you not sure on? Lesnar not looking ring ready is besides the point, Goldberg matched up to Lesnar.

More the point that Lesnar looked disinterested once again. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Goldberg got over Lesnar but since the Orton incident Brock hasn't been doing anything in the ring and appearances have been limited.

Plenty of rumours and gossip flying about that once Lesnar has served his temporary suspension from UFC he wants to return to MMA in some form and won't renew with the WWE after WM33.

Speculation has surfaced that Lesnar will challenge Rock to a match at WM33 and we won't see any more Goldberg v Lesnar

More the point that Lesnar looked disinterested once again. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Goldberg got over Lesnar but since the Orton incident Brock hasn't been doing anything in the ring and appearances have been limited.

Plenty of rumours and gossip flying about that once Lesnar has served his temporary suspension from UFC he wants to return to MMA in some form and won't renew with the WWE after WM33.

Speculation has surfaced that Lesnar will challenge Rock to a match at WM33 and we won't see any more Goldberg v Lesnar
Lesnar looked disinterested? He sold the match brilliantly. If he didn't give a s**t he wouldn't have been selling like he did.

Lesnar looked disinterested? He sold the match brilliantly. If he didn't give a s**t he wouldn't have been selling like he did.

He had to. Lesnar and Goldberg do talk to each other out of wrestling and are not enemies like many would hope/think

Don't think he looked disinterested at all. Looked very clearly to be a storyline builder.

Brock could very well cop a 2 year ban.

If he's leaving after WrestleMania 33 he should lose to a full-timer not The ******* Rock.

Don't think he looked disinterested at all. Looked very clearly to be a storyline builder.

I was disappointed with the match, didnt go the distance to what would have been nice but i dont think either were capable of a 30 minute match IMO.

I dont think he's lost muscle. He's just gotten pudgy.. Drop some bf then he'll look a lot better.

The 49 year old was coming in to that match at a lower bf%. In saying that, Brock could burn that fat off in a week.

Speaking of Oldberg, I have to say all things considered his Jackhammer was quiet good.
If HHH can have an extended run theres no reason why Goldberg can't have a short stint. If he gets his body right (injury wise) he could be worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 49 year old was coming in to that match at a lower bf%. In saying that, Brock could burn that fat off in a week.

Speaking of Oldberg, I have to say all things considered his Jackhammer was quiet good.
If HHH can have an extended run theres no reason why Goldberg can't have a short stint. If he gets his body right (injury wise) he could be worth it.

of course he could, he's not subject to the wellness policy being a part-timer.

When did Triple H last have an 'extended run'?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back