Survivor Thread II - Save martyparty and us…..

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we should vote ourselves out so no one else get the pleasure ... would be funny :grinning:
As much as this is true. Letting them get their revenge NOW makes game 3 easier ;)

EIther we get ganged up right now and get eliminated.
Or we form an alliance. And I feel Hawthorn is the one and only club who can help us survive.

We all know they're next after us. But together, we can run to the final 2. (Though, it might be easier if we backstab before then, but we NEED to take out Geelong and Carlton next AND have Hawthorn involved)
Hawks won't join us as one of their moderators hates us with a passion.

Hawks won't join us as one of their moderators hates us with a passion.
Yes and Sue HATED Kelly with a passion.
But they worked together to make the final 4 in their alliance. Sue gets eliminated, and she was the deciding vote that killed off Kelly for the $1,000,000

Sometimes to win you have to work with the enemy. Otherwise you're gone early.

Yes and Sue HATED Kelly with a passion.
But they worked together to make the final 4 in their alliance. Sue gets eliminated, and she was the deciding vote that killed off Kelly for the $1,000,000

Sometimes to win you have to work with the enemy. Otherwise you're gone early.
Yes, last time I negotiated with the Cats.

I can tell you neither Hawks or Blues will join us as they have moderators who hate us.

You will need to pick one of their enemies like Essendon.

Yes, last time I negotiated with the Cats.

I can tell you neither Hawks or Blues will join us as they have moderators who hate us.

You will need to pick one of their enemies like Essendon.
I agree, Hawks won’t work with us and they have some that get a bit loose with their timing at night.

Does any other club marshall their board like we do?

What about a loss control tactic for now of choosing a 'don't care' club such as StK who haven't had a +1 or -1 yet?

If we add 8 votes to us and take 8 off StK in the next hour we're on 18 and the Saints are on 12, they might then take some heat off us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alternatively - Do you recruit Collingwood/Essendon - They're sleeping giants who haven't really been involved. And getting them on board to wipe out Carlton can put a wrench in the plans.

Sorry I figured no one else was interested and we only had 8 left.
Some of us were a little late to wake up to it, but about 20 Crows BFers were voting. Next time I reckon we should go straight after Carlton or Hawthorn because Poort are slow out of the blocks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back