Survivor Thread II - Save martyparty and us…..

Remove this Banner Ad

Well played guys, as we implemented the strategy to perfection.

Took out Port 1st before the knew what hit them.

Then aimed for bigger Victorian clubs Richmond & Collingwood before they worked out what was going on.

Then teamed up with the Cats to take out the dangerous Hawks, then Blues. Think some of their supporters are still in shock lol.

Was confident we had it in the bag then.

Then aimed for bigger Victorian clubs Richmond & Collingwood before they worked out what was going on.

Then teamed up with the Cats to take out the dangerous Hawks, then Blues. Think some of their supporters are still in shock lol.

Norm Smith please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got really involved when the Hawks targeted us for no apparent reason. It was on after that

I got really involved when the Hawks targeted us for no apparent reason. It was on after that
Made the decision to join forces with Cats easier because Hawks were targeting them too.

Hawks should have aimed for 1 of us rather than both of us at once. Strategic blunder.

Was the right choice to take them out & let Carlton get a huge lead as was confident we could double team them.

BTW, you just need to see who voted against us most to know why Hawks targeted us. He really doesn't like us lol.

Made the decision to join forces with Cats easier because Hawks were targeting them too.

Hawks should have aimed for 1 of us rather than both of us at once. Strategic blunder.

Was the right choice to take them out & let Carlton get a huge lead as was confident we could double team them.

BTW, you just need to see who voted against us most to know why Hawks targeted us. He really doesn't like us lol.
We became the sole target for awhile but that’s dumb because left them to be double teamed.

If they had gone geelong first, neutrals would have joined in.

I dunno. First significant piece of silverware the club has won since 1998 and hardly anyone seems to give a s**t on here.

Must be how the soldiers returning from Vietnam felt.
I’m sorry, what? cough*AFLW3xPremiers*cough

Yeah, 2 or 3 of the Hawks were trying to cheat (I suspected 2 were the same person) and feigning ignorance when challenged… so I really enjoyed it when we took down Hawthorn. 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back