Survivor: West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

survivorwestcoast.png

Set in the Outback, near Whogivesa Dam and Mount Buller lies the infuriatingly titled and once beautiful West Coast. Seasons of apathy toward the locale have resulted in it becoming an often joked about cesspool, rife with crime and uncouth individuals. A long stretch from the vibrant city which won the inaugural Sweet FA Premiership.

30 members of the SFA will be forced to work together to survive this treacherous environment in the quest to become the next SFA Sole Survivor.

17 rounds, 30 campaigners, 1 Survivor.

Concept:

30 players start out on three teams of 10. The idea is for each team to win reward and immunity challenges. By winning these challenges you can make your time easier and longer in the game. If your team loses immunity challenges, you must vote out one member of your tribe. At some point the tribes merge and become one. Then immunity and rewards become about individuals, instead of teams. When numbers get fewer, some members will become part of the jury. The jury will decide who out of the final competitors who should be the winner.

Tribes:
Each member plus the host will join a PM group of your tribe. This PM will be made by Loonerty with all tribe members included. Once you have been voted out, kindly leave the PM. In this PM you can discuss things as a group, share info you have and whatnot. Here is where you will also discuss entries for challenges and submit them. Tribal Council discussions will also happen in here.

Alliances:
In this game you will build up on alliances with other members of your tribe ONLY. Use these to vote off other members of the tribe and progress further in the game. You may break these at any time you see fit. All PMs between players discussing the game should include Loonerty in order to produce a thorough recap of the game at its completion. If any contestants are found to be conversing with contestants on the other tribe, they will be immediately removed from the game.
If a member of your alliance has been voted out, they must either leave any conversations regarding this game or new conversations must be made.

The Jury
When we get closer to the end of the game, members voted out instead of being left out of the game, will become members of the jury. The jury will use the last vote of the game to determine who is the overall winner.
The jury will have their own group PM.

The Main Thread
The main thread (where you are reading this) will be used to convey tribal council votes and detail the challenges. Once the merge occurs, this thread may also become the discussion place for the tribe rather than a PM.

Challenges:
Typically, challenges will be tasks for the tribe/individuals to complete better or faster than others. Some challenges will be decided by external judges whereas others will be simply who manages to complete a task in the fastest time. Many of these challenges will be based around SFA matches each week.

Reward Challenges:
In Reward Challenges, a win will earn you some form of advantage in the game.

Immunity Challenges:
If your tribe wins an Immunity Challenge, you do not have to participate in tribal council, you do not vote anyone out and your tribe is stronger. If you lose, you will participate in tribal council.

Tribal Council:
When it is time to vote, each player in tribal council will PM the moderators their vote for tribal council. Once a vote has been cast, it can not be changed. When all the votes are collected, we will tally them and announce who was voted for, with how many votes and who is voted out of the game.

The person who is voted out of the game will be asked to leave their tribe PM and refrain from posting further in any threads.

Should there be a tie, there will be a revote between the tied contestants. If there remains a tie, the player with the most previous votes will be voted out of the game.

Failure to submit a vote by the deadline will result in removal from the game.

Hidden Immunity Idols:

There will be Hidden Immunity Idols in play in this game. These idols are played at Tribal Council after votes have been cast. Any votes cast against a person who has played a hidden immunity idol will not count.

To search for an idol, simply PM Loonerty and say “I search for the idol”. Clues received in reward challenges will make this easier to accomplish. However: there is a chance that you will be spotted by other members of your tribe. If you search often, your chance of success will increase but so will your chance of being caught!

You can only search for the idol once between two challenges. That is, if you search after an immunity challenge you may not search again until after the completion of the next challenge, whether it be reward or immunity.

If at any point you wish to play your hidden immunity idol, when you cast your vote at Tribal Council, include a line saying “I choose to play my idol” or something similar to make it clear that you wish to play it. You cannot play an idol in a revote.

Once an idol is played, it will be re-hidden. This will also occur if someone is voted out with a hidden immunity idol, however you will not be informed whether this is the case.

Other Rules:
1. You may NOT talk to other members of other tribes until the merge or stated otherwise.
2. Don’t be a dick. A lot of work has gone into this please don’t ruin it for others.
3. The decisions of Loonerty are final.
4. The host has the power to vote you off if you break the rules at any time.

Red Tribe:
LicoriceAllsorts
dennis crumpet
JT_the_Man
Smartys Power
Thatsapaddlin
Ant Bear
philreich

tgrs
JD Tomahawk
SM

Blue Tribe:
Elton Johns Wig
brahj
Michaels
akkaps
Fryer Tuck
Blacky
spookism
Van_Dyke
roo2macca
burningdwarf

Green Tribe:
Azarole
BigJoeD_
HumanMeatball
Nakia
Wacky Tiger
sante
The Filth Wizard
Noobz0r
BRAB
Willo_

Last edited:
Contestant List:
1. The Filth Wizard
2. JT_the_Man - 18th player voted out, second jury member
3. Ant Bear - 14th player voted out
4. Nakia - 3rd player out, quit
5. LicoriceAllsorts - 12th player out, inactivity
6. Blacky
7. Van_Dyke - 13th player out, inactivity
8. SM
9. akkaps - 2nd player voted out
10. spookism
11. Wacky Tiger - 9th player out, inactivity
12. BigJoeD_ - 15th player voted out
13. Elton Johns Wig - 4th player voted out
14. dennis crumpet - 17th player voted out, first jury member
15. BRAB
16. burningdwarf - 16th player out, inactivity
17. sante - 8th player voted out
18. Fryer Tuck - 19th player voted out, third jury member
19. JD Tomahawk - 5th player voted out
20. Thatsapaddlin
21. tgrs
22. Azarole - 1st player voted out
23. philreich - 6th player out, inactivity
24. roo2macca - 20th player voted out, fourth jury member
25. Noobz0r
26. Willo_ - 10th player out, inactivity
27. Michaels - 21st player out, quit
28. brahj
29. Smartys Power - 11th player voted out
30. HumanMeatball - 7th player out, quit

Last edited:

This is no different from Werewolf, it belongs in the Club Room.

Yeah, this is true. Will move it.

However Loonerty I missed the last one so please consider me as in.

This is no different from Werewolf, it belongs in the Club Room.

Yeah, this is true. Will move it.

However Loonerty I missed the last one so please consider me as in.
I argue that beez's thread was on the main board for the entirety of the game, and as challenges involve actual SFA matches it isn't entirely irrelevant to the main board.

I argue that beez's thread was on the main board for the entirety of the game, and as challenges involve actual SFA matches it isn't entirely irrelevant to the main board.
It's an off-topic game, The Club Room was created for a reason.

Yeah, look, I shouldn't have left that either but it was on the back end of the season. I left it with the full intention to move any further new incarnations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP Survivor

In fairness the Werewolf games are the busiest part of the forum. It will get far more exposure there and is guaranteed to stay in the top two or three subjects.

Think of it like Ten moving Neighbours to Channel 11 ;)

**** you loons

In
First person voted out of Survivor: West Coast
u977ue12

jk I love you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back