Survivor: West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, I am going to open up the voting from the jury now.

Questions may still be asked/discussed in here and as such votes may be changed or submitted before 5pm AEST on Wednesday, the 17th of May.

Can I vote please

All the jury members have voted. I'll go tally the votes.

latest

The Filth Wizard, BRAB, spookism and all the members of the jury. Thank you for an excellent season of Survivor.
Filth, BRAB and spook, one of you three will be crowned the Sole Survivor once these votes are read. But not yet. We will do that when we return to the studio. See you then.

clq8c.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Survivor3115ReUnion.png

All the jury members have voted. I'll go tally the votes.

latest

The Filth Wizard, BRAB, spookism and all the members of the jury. Thank you for an excellent season of Survivor.
Filth, BRAB and spook, one of you three will be crowned the Sole Survivor once these votes are read. But not yet. We will do that when we return to the studio. See you then.

clq8c.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Survivor3115ReUnion.png

Is that TFW in the third pic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final vote:
THE WINNER OF SURVIVOR: WEST COAST
BRAB_vote.png

BRAB

Congratulations BRAB, commiserations to spookism and The Filth Wizard.

It's been a long journey but it was enjoyable. I hope you all enjoyed Survivor: West Coast.
I look forward to the next game, whoever runs it.

If you have questions about the game, feel free to ask. I stopped keeping detailed track long ago but I can answer most things.

Final vote:
View attachment 371521

BRAB

It's been a long journey but it was enjoyable. I hope you all enjoyed Survivor: West Coast.

If you have questions about the game, feel free to ask. I stopped keeping detailed track long ago but I can answer most things.

What the *

Did the jury PM actually discuss things or just randomly vote?
They discussed a little bit but not so much on who they were going to vote for. So I think the voting reasons were mostly kept personal. A few did explain their vote to me when voting however.

Final vote:
View attachment 371521

BRAB

Good work Loonerty, I'll look forward to not having to PM you any more.

Congrats BRAB, the deserving winner. Your swerve on dennis that saw you taking his idol and his life was the primo play of the game and brought it home for Gang Green in the end. Thankfully spookism didn't win, that would have been a sickening joke.

I actually always just intended to make up the numbers and I'm surprised filth didn't win.

Thanks for the game loon. Was fun.

Also I'll make sure the next game is werewolf themed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back