Unsolved Suspected serial killer operating in SA

Remove this Banner Ad

I recon second vics son is a brass monkey , and responsible the thefts are actions of a addict . Mother hit with cricket bat ?

The article has been updated now. Looks like the police are in need of further evidence before an arrest. Surprising given the DNA links. 39 year old means he would have only been 19 at the time of the first murder.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-...ers-forensically-linked-sa-police-say/9811254

Major Crime officer-in-charge Detective Superintendent Des Bray said the 39-year-old man suspected of killing the trio lived within 10 minutes of each of them at the time each crime was committed.

The suspect now lives in the Sunraysia region of Victoria, and is being treated by police as a danger to the public.

"We've advised local police of the circumstances of these deaths and the potential risk that that person poses," Superintendent Bray told a media conference.

I remember hearing a few years ago that the suspect lived in Mt Gambier.

Disappointing that theres not enough evidence at the moment.

I wonder if this latest development is some type of obscure tactic to escalate the investigation

Jeepers!!! Channel 7 Adelaide just named him and interviewed him

Nephew of Hanley, neighbour of Harrison and in Mt Gambier at the same time as Newton

Steven Lee Hainsworth
This is very bizarre, genuinely can't remember anything like this happening before. Who do the cops hope will crack and dob him in? An ex partner or a mate?

This is very bizarre, genuinely can't remember anything like this happening before. Who do the cops hope will crack and dob him in? An ex partner or a mate?
You would think that the police hope he bragged or said something somewhere to someone.

The idea ' no need to he scared' is odd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back