What the heck? Suspended Hawks skipper caught drink-driving

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like he already did..... coppers must have waited around till he was under 0.07 so he'd just cop a fine, points and no loss of licence.

Last edited:

Looks like he already did..... coppers must have waited around till he was under 0.07 so he'd just cop a fine, points and no loss of licence.
Unsubstantiated claim of Vic Police corruption. Why let him off on a lesser charge if they can let him off for good.

Ridiculous post.

The Vic police have a clear Hawthorne bias, that would have only been a .03 reading if it was *insert club here* but he got an extra .038 for "potential to cause serious injury".

Are you the bloke that nabbed him or something?
I agree there is likely some coppers who don't play by the rules, but if it was one of them that pulled him over we wouldn't be having this discussion.. yeah? Could quite easily claim the copper was probably a cats supporter...or a don.. or a pie... you get my point?

I agree there is likely some coppers who don't play by the rules, but if it was one of them that pulled him over we wouldn't be having this discussion.. yeah? Could quite easily claim the copper was probably a cats supporter...or a don.. or a pie... you get my point?

That would certainly be the flip side of such a jibe...I'm sure Dave Hughes and other media types will be giving both angles a good run over the next week

This is probably true... if not for the fact that your BAC actually keeps going up for a few hours after you stop drinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back