Poo Mega Thread Suzi's 50 Bottom-Posters for 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't Sooz' cousin piss on her leg in the shower or something like that?

Shame the thread was deleted by the BF police. However... <digs out old hard (!) drive, lets search do its thing> Later:
December 1, 2004 was the day that will live in infamy forever. Carved in stone. The Urinating In The Shower thread.

That is disgusting. Although one of my cousins do that in the shower.
No not me. I don't eat asparagus at all.
My cousin does though and he makes the shower smell bad whenever he urinates in there.
I usually tell him to aim for the drain and not me.
Saves water by showering together.
I know it sounds gross but really there is really nothing to worry about. I've seen plenty before
It is true though. The two of us have long showers so to cut them short we shower together.
I live with my cousin. ... Keep guessing. He's an umpire
<guessing ensues> It's got to be ***** ****

Oh god I can't continue, it goes on for page after page. I'm laughing so hard I'm about to be sick. Thank * for screenshots taken at the time.

But yes, Flashheart, yes. Boners causing chest infections and all.

sooz19.jpg

Strongest of bakes there. (See what I did there?)

Shame the thread was deleted by the BF police. However... <digs out old hard (!) drive, lets search do its thing> Later:
December 1, 2004 was the day that will live in infamy forever. Carved in stone. The Urinating In The Shower thread.

<guessing ensues> It's got to be ***** ****

Oh god I can't continue, it goes on for page after page. I'm laughing so hard I'm about to be sick. Thank fu** for screenshots taken at the time.

But yes, Flashheart, yes. Boners causing chest infections and all.

View attachment 995554

Strongest of bakes there. (See what I did there?)
Im feeling the mutual respect like nobodies business :thumbsu: :hearteyes::thumbsu:

Last edited:
This is a great thread, it's a shame the high level humour is lost on people who lack the iq to understand to understand the subtle complexity of this list.
Just like we call tall people tiny, and red heads bluey, this is a great thread

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back