Poo Mega Thread Suzi's 50 Bottom-Posters for 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had full powers as a spec anyway. Do your worst woman :)
Zac, do you feel like an assistant coach? Brought in to make a difference only to be dumped later as the expendable one.

Zac, do you feel like an assistant coach? Brought in to make a difference only to be dumped later as the expendable one.
Sounds Like this guy

56046E22-B7CE-4716-83A8-FA78283773E9.jpeg

Sooz's loungeroom looks like Big Footy's IT Department

You have no idea. What you saw was the timeshare advertisement version, with the concrete monstrosity next door photoshopped out, a huge zoom lens to make the beach look just over there vs 4km away, and no mention of the open sewers or the window-rattling doof doof from the rooftop nightclub over the road with a 5am liquor licence. Looks can be deceiving.

The Tigers Nuts I was one of the very first mods on the Bay, but I haven't been a mod for about 20 years. Now mate either that's one fxxxed up up period of time to hold a grudge or Woosh is pissing herself so hard that she needs diapers.

Suzi has been known to hold the odd grudge, especially with mods and admins. Revenge being a dish best served cold, and all that. Deal with it and don't let it fester to become a full-on vendetta.

In any case, time for the next victim:

sooz30.jpg

No idea about the admiration for her neighbour's long-distance landlord, who is fond of pissing on and over her fence when he visits. She could be using cunning and her feminine wiles to lure Syd into a false sense of normality before arranging a hit.

You have no idea. What you saw was the timeshare advertisement version, with the concrete monstrosity next door photoshopped out, a huge zoom lens to make the beach look just over there vs 4km away, and no mention of the open sewers or the window-rattling doof doof from the rooftop nightclub over the road with a 5am liquor licence. Looks can be deceiving.

Suzi has been known to hold the odd grudge, especially with mods and admins. Revenge being a dish best served cold, and all that. Deal with it and don't let it fester to become a full-on vendetta.

View attachment 988056

No idea about the admiration for her neighbour's long-distance landlord, who is fond of pissing on and over her fence when he visits. She could be using cunning and her feminine wiles to lure Syd into a false sense of normality before arranging a hit.
Is that you Sooz?

View attachment 988056

Canadian accent?
That level of abuse goes too far.

No wonder s00z is Permanently Banned
(Permanent means forever)

This is sooz’s thread and from all her smilies and happy reactions she seems to be enjoying herself so I don’t see the problem, if she wants it canned it will be, there’s no rules being broken or lines crossed. If you don’t like it don’t read it. IMO she’s nailing it, especially Dingster tho she went too soft on zackah :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sooz26.jpg

The last time I experienced a yawnfest of this magnitude was a history class after lunch on a rainy winter afternoon with the heat turned right up, condensation covering the windows, and Mr Hannah droning on about the British influence on India in pre-partition days. I think it was. I do remember scrawling edits on the illustrations in my textbook (pre-Photoshop) while he prattled on.

Someone prod me awake when it's time to post #25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back