Swallow

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott said on tv prior to the game that Hamsen was out due to a virus and a few other players had the same virus during the week . It wouldnt surprise me if Swallow and Wells were amongst those players Scott was referring too.

He was off the boil today.

It happens.

He was off the boil today.

It happens.

Off the boil?

It's that time of year mate. I've left the house once since Friday night to go to my nieces birthday, even then I was gone for an hour. Every other minute of my weekend has been spent in bed in front of the TV with Laptop in hand to get some kind of amusement.

Been coughing and aching all weekend, so I am able to feel for Swallow if he had to (with Garlett the emergency already being used) go out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can tell you that the player that I sponsor was quarantined during the week with a virus. Undoubtedly, there is some sort of bug that has made its way through the club and affected a few of the boys.

It's that time of the year I guess.....what can ya do :confused: The bye will give the group time to get over the virus you'd think.

Off the boil?

It's that time of year mate. I've left the house once since Friday night to go to my nieces birthday, even then I was gone for an hour. Every other minute of my weekend has been spent in bed in front of the TV with Laptop in hand to get some kind of amusement.

Been coughing and aching all weekend, so I am able to feel for Swallow if he had to (with Garlett the emergency already being used) go out there.
I remember those days *sigh*

Why wasnt he subbed off?

I heard he had a virus and he did absolutely nothing. If the rumour was true he shouldnt have played the second half.
Forget why wasn't he subbed off, he was clearly no good so what the hell was he doing out there at all? Poor coaching, didn't have the balls the replace him with a fit player. Him a Wells both crook and down hurt us today.

Forget why wasn't he subbed off, he was clearly no good so what the hell was he doing out there at all? Poor coaching, didn't have the balls the replace him with a fit player. Him a Wells both crook and down hurt us today.
My guess would be that even though he was sick and wasnt expected have a major influence on the game, but being the calibre of player that he is, he would draw a good opponent to him no matter what.

But all in all he was by far the worst on the ground, so i dont see why he should have been subbed off anyway!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back