News Swans 1918 Commemorative guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

And that's why we don't use it anymore, otherwise the elephants will die out :(
Glenn is having a tough time suppling enough for this limited run as is.
86be9ddc9c8ff3617d5c0b8bb3394410

That's a few clubs who've released one offs with collars, hope this sets the trend going forward for many more; it looks fantastic.

Would love to see West Coast do a heritage peril with the collar - no list of names, just a quality throwback.

Somewhat related...are the Crows doing anything special for 20 years since the premiership vs North Melbourne?

What a simply, classy effort. Other clubs should take note.

Brisbane would have added photos and gradients, Hawthorn would have made it out of pink mesh or worse...

Well done Swans, looking forward to seeing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somewhat related...are the Crows doing anything special for 20 years since the premiership vs North Melbourne?

jroam82 is your man for this topic

They are not. (Unless they've changed their minds in the last few weeks)

Wanted to do a 97 one for last year but couldn't with the ISC changeover - late notice, lots of new ISC clubs, etc.

Had we won the GF last year, they were considering it.

Now it's just a reminder it's been 20 years since we won one, and they don't love those optics.

I always thought Essendon's clash guernsey should have been something like this. Imagine if The Bomber's whined about The Swans red sash as much as Collingwood with Port wearing black and white stripes?

I always thought Essendon's clash guernsey should have been something like this. Imagine if The Bomber's whined about The Swans red sash as much as Collingwood with Port wearing black and white stripes?
I don't think the Bombers would have any issues, as it's white. Though if the Bombers wore this design, it could go either way with the Swans.. Either they won't care or they'll care a lot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back