Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachsleeper

Team Captain
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Feel weirdly conflicted now. Desperate to atone for 2014, to get a flag for McGlynn and Rohan and so many raw first year kids, for so many reasons, really, obviously.

But c'mon, it's the Dogs!

Can only assume it'll be like drinking, and I'll go from clear headed and fair to obnoxious and selfish as the week progresses, leading to a joyous blowout come Saturday.

Gonna be some savage bandwagonning this week though.

Not sure there will be a more one sided GF support-wise than this year... can't wait to eat it up.

Bring it on!!
Nah ill be cheering the swans on

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am 50/50.

Lived in Sydney since 83, the year after the Swans moved here, so I can relate to them and their journey here very well.

But grew up in an Aussie Rules state, and have a great affinity with the Bulldogs and their struggles to snag a premiership.

Good luck to both teams.

Last edited:

HR Roughnstuf

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No respect for the Swans. Hope they are embarrassed again ala 2014 where they took the biggest flogging of a minor premier in a Grand Final in the 119 year history of the VFL/AFL.

We don't need any more *'s in this sport, and the significant advantages that the league gives the Swans will mean we will always look back at 05 and 12 (hopefully not 16) and say 'yeah, but.....'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back