Swans Board Grand Final Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Will update the moment I do.

Worried that when I gave my card details it didnt ask four 3 digit security code / m-card

Did the $5/$10 transaction fee from Ticketek leave your bank account? If it did you're fine.

Yeah I missed out in 2014 so this makes it a lot sweeter.

A blessing in disguise I missed out in 2014 though I guess :p

It absolutely was

Yes but I was a p1 - guaranteed... but now that i've stressed all day with all you guys, I want you all to get tickets! I was there for 2014 and 2012, and 2012 ranks up there in the top 20 days of my life! Absolutely brilliant!!

I reckon I'm going back to Premiership Club from next year. Too stressful if we make it again.

I reckon I'm going back to Premiership Club from next year. Too stressful if we make it again.
It's so worth it in my opinion... all you stress over then is where they are going to put you! 2012 we were with cat 2 or 3, ground level Olympic Stand I think, and they were great seats!! 2014 we were behind the behind post about 10 rows up...:huh: talk about restricted viewing!

It's so worth it in my opinion... all you stress over then is where they are going to put you! 2012 we were with cat 2 or 3, ground level Olympic Standing I think, and they were great seats!! 2014 we were behind the behind post about 10 rows up...:huh: talk about restricted viewing!

Yeah, I had it back in 2014 but I missed the P1 ballot so ended up in P2 anyway and wasted it. I got the tickets so quickly that year, no stress at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found my tickets from 2012 and 2014, both Cat 6 and still reasonable seats.
2012 was Q10 row DD (very back row) but right in front of the aisle so nobody sat in front of me, awesome seat. Wedged between 2 Hawthorn supporters, and the guy on my left must have been the most decent Hawks supporter in history. Even the guy on the right was pretty tame.
2014 was Q4 row Z (about 6 rows from back), the back row was actually a better view, had sun in the eyes later in the day, but game wasn't worth watching by that stage
2006 I was somewhere on level Q about halfway back
2005 I was around M52, awesome seats
1996 I was ground level, undercover, not sure exactly what section

I had to change the card entails after that.

Changing card details on ticketek won't work unfortunately - if they're wrong they'll automatically skip over you. They'll take the figures you put in when you entered the ballot.

It was Friday's 8am when I changed it online

In the email for the tickets it stated after purchase:

If you need to change your credit card details prior to the ballot, you can do so up until 11am, Friday September 23 by contacting Ticketek on 132 849. Please note you cannot update your credit card via your My Ticketek account online.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back