Swans Board Grand Final Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

how many tickets would they allocate for standing room? I'm thinking that's my only chance
there are 5000 approx. spots in the MCG. Given there is a standing room behind every bay, about 88 people per room (avg.). Of that about 2800 SR tickets between Dogs and Swans fans in the non- members area.

Is P2 social club members for the swans? Anyone know how many SC members the swans have?

Might get a Swans march to the ground going from the tram station to MCG on game day, seems to be some interest from a few groups, any swans cheer fans in this group, they may want to sort it.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might get a Swans march to the ground going from the tram station to MCG on game day, seems to be some interest from a few groups, any swans cheer fans in this group, they may want to sort it.
Didn't do this in 2012, but joined a march in 2014... so probably won't join you this year, but have fun!

So it looks like I've definitely missed out. What happens if we don't use up our full 15,000 allocation?

Really... why? There doing P3 now... and there's another thread that you can put your name on for people who are selling their tickets... RW is running it I think, but check it out and put you name down... there are always people who have tickets who for whatever reason can't end up going.

EDIT: Grand final ticket requests (Swans supporters only, read OP first)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back