Swans Board Grand Final Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Argh we were the 3rd last one on the unsuccessful list. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to get 4 TICKETS that aren't over $1k?? No standing room. Please help :(

Sorry dude, I don't even think the regular tickets went for $250 that were not standing room unless you were like concession.

S120 amazing did your card get charged

Yeh apparently in the last hour or so. We checked first thing in the morning and there was nothing, then checked at 9 and there it was.

Last night when we found out about the credit limit we increased it straight away in the hope it might have some effect so I reckon what's happened (given someone earlier said that the AFL called them and told them they had insufficient funds and needed to contact Ticketek) is that they tried charging our card once more after we increased the limit and this time it worked.

I'm so relieved. Shout out to my significant other who had to deal with my completely frazzled state of mind last night. On my birthday. As she was cooking me a huge dinner feast to celebrate. She the real MVP.

Anyone have any idea how easy it is to upgrade a concession ticket to an adult ticket? Will ticketek just let me pay the difference when i collect my tickets?

Anyone have any idea how easy it is to upgrade a concession ticket to an adult ticket? Will ticketek just let me pay the difference when i collect my tickets?

I personally would just keep quit and pay the difference if you got caught as Swansrule100 did in 2014 at the gates. I worry that Ticketek will take it off you or whatever because then they will ask if that barcode was yours drama etc. etc.

I personally would just keep quit and pay the difference if you got caught as Swansrule100 did in 2014 at the gates. I worry that Ticketek will take it off you or whatever because then they will ask if that barcode was yours drama etc. etc.
They paid the difference at the gate?

They paid the difference at the gate?

I believe he did. I think he mentioned he did in the barcode thread on page 2 of the board now.

Yeh apparently in the last hour or so. We checked first thing in the morning and there was nothing, then checked at 9 and there it was.

Last night when we found out about the credit limit we increased it straight away in the hope it might have some effect so I reckon what's happened (given someone earlier said that the AFL called them and told them they had insufficient funds and needed to contact Ticketek) is that they tried charging our card once more after we increased the limit and this time it worked.

I'm so relieved. Shout out to my significant other who had to deal with my completely frazzled state of mind last night. On my birthday. As she was cooking me a huge dinner feast to celebrate. She the real MVP.

Similar to me. Card declined but they sent me a message this morning to fix it up. Used my mates credit card but the missus was also trying to get through while I was at work.
I am beyond excited now.

Similar to me. Card declined but they sent me a message this morning to fix it up. Used my mates credit card but the missus was also trying to get through while I was at work.
I am beyond excited now.

Congrats!!!!!!!!

I know this is a long shot but i have 2 x cat 3 concession tickets that i am hoping to swap for 2 x cat 3 adult tickets, i would obviously be happy to pay the difference in price between concession and adult. alternatively i will just look to upgrade my ticket at the ground.
cheers!

I am in the same boat, one of my three tickets is a concession. Unfortunately my 94yo Grandad is not well enough to make the trip so my (non concession) wife used his barcode. I spoke with the Swans membership office who said it would be possible to upgrade it on the day at the MCG box office. This is also the advice given informally by others who have had this problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its a pain in the arse if someone else purchased it

they refund the full amount to the original card and you need that person to authorise it,

then you re purchase the full ticket

its a pain in the arse if someone else purchased it

they refund the full amount to the original card and you need that person to authorise it,

then you re purchase the full ticket
I wonder if you can do this when you collect them instead of on the day at the box office... Anyone know?

Have to wait until Friday morning to find out where we are sitting. Mate submitted the barcodes so we could all sit together and he doesn't have a ticketek where he is. Can only pick them up in Melbourne Friday morning. Just know we have tickets and how much they cost each.

Have to wait until Friday morning to find out where we are sitting. Mate submitted the barcodes so we could all sit together and he doesn't have a ticketek where he is. Can only pick them up in Melbourne Friday morning. Just know we have tickets and how much they cost each.

Seats should appear on his account today?

What was the successful/unsuccessful split in 2014, OOC?

Because 56 pages of successful barcodes compared to 2/3 of a page of unsuccessful barcodes seems quite unusual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back