Swans Board Grand Final Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t, I don't remember it working like this last time. I've only got 500 in my account. Surely I get to choose the seats I want (the cheapest), it doesn't just select tickets and charge me automatically?

It just selects tickets and charges you automatically.

So if it selects tickets worth $600 and I only have $500 I miss out altogether?

Yes. If you have 2 registrations in you need to have at least $800 in there or you could potentially lose out on both. You basically get whichever tickets you're given from the cheapest up to $399.

So if it selects tickets worth $600 and I only have $500 I miss out altogether?

I'd transfer funds across your bank accounts (same bank) if I were you, that's the only instantaneous method. I transferred an extra few grand in there a couple of days ago for two tickets. Just in case tickets are like $100,000,000,000 or something. Did someone say #anxious?

The most expensive tickets I THINK (lost the letter) are $399 for adult but you never know what additional fees. Just put in $1000 and feel safe.

A big weekend coming up...I have p2 tickets in the ballot and if the Storm get up tonight, will be off the the NRL Grannie as well. Briefed the wife....setting expectations early.

MaccaKnowsBest How do you know they're coming out of our accounts today and not tomorrow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's everyones thoughts grand final morning? I was pretty keen to get along to some form of official breakfast. Would love to go to the north Melb one but just too much money. Assuming swans are at that one. I know the Hilton do an official one which would go alright. Anyone wanna dress up and join?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back