Swans' Board MVP 2011!

Remove this Banner Ad

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
So a few years ago CAS started a Swans board poster of the year awards that never became a good tradition... As it's officially the off-season and I need to procrastinate from HSC study I propose we begin votings!

I will borrow the awards CAS used and perhaps add in my own, just cause this board has been a bit dull lately.

Poster of the Year or MVP - Most Valuable Poster :D:

Orginiser of the Year:

Debate of the year:

Funniest poster:

Best Main board contributor:

Best troll combater:

Best Newbie for 2011:

Best Moderater:

DreamTeam, SuperCoach & Tipping Awards: I would like to take the time to highlight here that I beat gaylock in Tipping and that's all that matters.

Life Time Contribution Award:

Best Troy Luff Stand poster:

Troy Luff Thread of the year:

Pair with most Sexual Tension:

Way too addicted to Bigfooty 'award':

Most Underrated Poster:

Gone but not forgotten (Poster):

Hardest person to win a fight against for whatever reason:

Person with biggest internet pen15:

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm going to add mine:

Poster of the Year or MVP - Most Valuable Poster : Not answering this yet...

Orginiser of the Year: Aussie Bogan for this one. Although he sucks absolute CRAP at organising oh wait no dw S120. It's a tie between them for organising POTY, but AB gets the nod cause I think he had something to do with the DT/SC comps too. So Claps to teh bogan!

Debate of the year: The most intennnnnse debate I've seen is the GWS membership one. This board is normally pretty cute and doesn't have super divisive opinions but not regarding this! Recent thread got hijacked as did another one a while back. Love love loveee it.

Funniest poster: Shitties cause he thinks he is funny but really he is gay.

Best Main board contributor: It pains me to say this but Aussie Bogan by default...

Best troll combater: Stat. He is quick to fire up...

Best Newbie for 2011: None really sticks out TBH... Pick up your game 2011 draftees!!

Best Moderater: Not keen to get banned, I think I'm one serious away from permaban :D

DreamTeam, SuperCoach & Tipping Awards: I would like to take the time to highlight here that I beat gaylock in Tipping and that's all that matters.

Life Time Contribution Award: Gaylock & Soph

Best Troy Luff Stand poster: Not going to answer this cause I was away from TLS for some time. I do enjoy Bonz's posts and wish he'd post more though...

Troy Luff Thread of the year: There haven't been any new threads that are very exciting so.... PICK UP YOUR GAME PEOPLE

Pair with most Sexual Tension: Bedford and TLW.

Way too addicted to Bigfooty award: Gaylock or TLW.

Most Underrated Poster: legend.

Gone but not forgotten (Poster): Hooley.

Hardest person to win a fight against for whatever reason: Never have been stupid to, but Liz. So much sense...

Person with biggest internet pen15: Myself. It's huge.

Funniest poster: Vonn (Her banter amuses everyone)

Best Main board contributor: AG

Best troll combater: Bedford (I have always enjoyed his rants)

Best Newbie for 2011: I enjoy Riders of Rohan's posts... but his a 2010 draftee... I guess Jack2Johnston

Best Moderater: Grimlock... Simply cause he keeps me entertained during trade week... (I think we will be talking a bit next week.)

DreamTeam, SuperCoach & Tipping Awards: Malfan Shudders

Life Time Contribution Award: Soph and Bedford

Best Troy Luff Stand poster: I have always thoroughly enjoyed Cas's posts...

Troy Luff Thread of the year: Poor taste costume ideas gave me quite a few laughs... And Rumors on the trade board has heaps of potential.

Pair with most Sexual Tension: Vonn and the STAT MACHINE

Way too addicted to Bigfooty award: Grimlock and AG

Most Underrated Poster: Tedeski (Quality > Quantity)

Gone but not forgotten (Poster): Hate to actually agree with Vonn... But Hooley is a fantastic poster and a great person.

Hardest person to win a fight against for whatever reason: Bedford... Never ever gives up on his views and opinions :thumbsu:

Person with biggest internet pen15: The lone wolf... can't seriously be this amusing in person

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
<3 you bonz.

EDIT: stat and bonz's bromance is more intense then stat and i's sexual tension... JUST SAYIN!

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Lol this took off

Still more successful than Swans' Board MVP 2015.

BTW - Look at me, all organising and s**t. This is the kind of attitude that makes me an ideal moderator.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Haha, 4 years on and Vonn hasn't given up on becoming a mod. Gold star for effort.

How are you, Aussie Bogan? So MIA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
lol, good. Unfortunately uni only lasts a few years so no where near as much time to spend posting crap anymore.

Not unless you procrasti-postgrad like my good self ;)

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back