Player Sponsorship BigFooty Swans Board - Sponsors of George Hewett in 2017!

Remove this Banner Ad

In hindsight my question didn't make much sense, i meant to ask are we sponsoring 2 players for the 2017 season, if so i'll donate again,

That is one thing I have been meaning to ask RW, and would be my preference too.

That is one thing I have been meaning to ask RW, and would be my preference too.
No, we are looking at purchasing a double Redbacks membership which will mean we have double the number of benefits to give out in the draws to people who have contributed. Seats, tickets to functions etc (the exception is the entry in the Captains Tipping Comp, we only get one of those).

A Redbacks membership is $1,365
The double Redbacks membership is $2,369
2 individual Redbacks memberships are $2,730 allowing sponsorship of 2 players

No, we are looking at purchasing a double Redbacks membership which will mean we have double the number of benefits to give out in the draws to people who have contributed. Seats, tickets to functions etc (the exception is the entry in the Captains Tipping Comp, we only get one of those).

A Redbacks membership is $1,365
The double Redbacks membership is $2,369
2 individual Redbacks memberships are $2,730 allowing sponsorship of 2 players

Oh that's right and thought I'd read that somewhere. Doesn't matter to me personally as the club give me so much, giving a small amount back is the least I can do. These players always make the time for us as fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RW or swansfan51, Is this 2 sponsorships for the board? If so, I'll donate another 50.... do I get the platinum BF membership again as it would be $100 bucks donated?

As SF51 posted above, if we buy a double membership we get to sponsor one player, but we get double of all the other benefits included in the package. To sponsor 2 players we'd need to get 2 single memberships which would be an extra $361.

Based on the people who have already committed funds, we are currently $14 short of the $2,365 needed to purchase a double membership, but $375 short of the amount needed to sponsor 2 players.

Any amount we collect in excess of our target will be donated to the Sydney Swans Foundation in the name of the BigFooty Swans Board, so all money raised will still go to the club and you'll still get the badge under your name (and BigFooty Gold or Platinum privileges if applicable).

RW or swansfan51, Is this 2 sponsorships for the board? If so, I'll donate another 50.... do I get the platinum BF membership again as it would be $100 bucks donated?

As answered above, it's just one sponsorship at the moment but if you put in an extra $50 you'd still get the platinum BF membership.

As SF51 posted above, if we buy a double membership we get to sponsor one player, but we get double of all the other benefits included in the package. To sponsor 2 players we'd need to get 2 single memberships which would be an extra $361.

Based on the people who have already committed funds, we are currently $14 short of the $2,365 needed to purchase a double membership, but $375 short of the amount needed to sponsor 2 players.

Any amount we collect in excess of our target will be donated to the Sydney Swans Foundation in the name of the BigFooty Swans Board, so all money raised will still go to the club and you'll still get the badge under your name (and BigFooty Gold or Platinum privileges if applicable).

Cheers. I saw that post but was completely surprised with the amount raised. I swear the last time I looked we were just close to the first target. I'll transfer another 50 then on top of my original 50 so that puts us over the double membership.

Cheers. I saw that post but was completely surprised with the amount raised. I swear the last time I looked we were just close to the first target. I'll transfer another 50 then on top of my original 50 so that puts us over the double membership.

I have included a small number of people who haven't yet paid but have said they will, but based on the interest so far it's highly likely we'll reach the target.

Hey mate. You get my $ today? Happy to send u a receipt or something if you wish, just let me know.

Also happy to send another $50 if that will get us across the line.

Hey mate. You get my $ today? Happy to send u a receipt or something if you wish, just let me know.

Also happy to send another $50 if that will get us across the line.

Yep got yours - I'm overwhelmed by your generosity but maybe hold off for a bit as I said in my earlier post, we're still waiting on a couple of people to pay so I don't think we will need to ask for more contributions unless people really really want to sponsor a second player.

Yep got yours - I'm overwhelmed by your generosity but maybe hold off for a bit as I said in my earlier post, we're still waiting on a couple of people to pay so I don't think we will need to ask for more contributions unless people really really want to sponsor a second player.

Do you need me to pay extra to get across the line?

Done, btw the Optus network can GGF and sad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back