Player Sponsorship Swans Board Player Sponsorship 2018 - Gary Rohan is our sponsored player

Remove this Banner Ad

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Side note, when do our accounts get credited with the bigfooty premium/plats?

I've requested for the appropriate privileges to be applied to your accounts. Sorry for the delay on my side.

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
I've requested for the appropriate privileges to be applied to your accounts. Sorry for the delay on my side.
Got the alert re badge, when do the ads go away?

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

Ok so this may be slightly OCD & it's not something I care about really but it's still been bugging me...

Why is everyone's badges in chronological order except mine?

Everyone else:

upload_2018-3-16_14-1-44.png

Mine:

upload_2018-3-16_14-2-31.png

:think:

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

Kapanis

Cancelled
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Have game day tickets been allocated yet? If the Adelaide or North game is available I will be in Sydeny for work. If already allocated all good.

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Have game day tickets been allocated yet? If the Adelaide or North game is available I will be in Sydeny for work. If already allocated all good.

Not yet! I've been away and just got back. First week back at work this week. I'll be in touch very soon about game day tickets. Thanks for your patience!

(If you're keen, PM me with which matches you are interested in attending. We'll do our best to make sure everyone gets their first preference, but just in case, if you can provide a first, second and third preference, that would be great.)

Not yet! I've been away and just got back. First week back at work this week. I'll be in touch very soon about game day tickets. Thanks for your patience!

(If you're keen, PM me with which matches you are interested in attending. We'll do our best to make sure everyone gets their first preference, but just in case, if you can provide a first, second and third preference, that would be great.)
Just a reminder that I have my own reserved seating so don't include me in the allocations. Cheers :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Bump...

The season may have started, but if you haven't yet paid, it's not too late to contribute, as we still have a few benefits/prizes left to draw, including two reserved seats in the O'Reilly stand at each SCG game as well as tickets to the Redback pre-match function in Round 3. You'll also get a shiny
456_1520759243l.jpg
badge underneath your profile, as well as BF Gold (Platinum) privileges if you contribute $50 ($100).

Let me know if you're still keen and will PM you the details.

Blacky cadsky doona grimlock MarkP MC Bad Genius Membling miggs Sid Ruckle The King! YorshireSwan

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Ticky009, our upgraded tickets arrived via snail mail today, so we're set for round 8 :D

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Ticky009, our upgraded tickets arrived via snail mail today, so we're set for round 8 :D
Yesss!
We shall drink :beermug: and feast :chickenleg: to the defeat of our dreaded enemy.
Have possibly been watching way too much Game of Thrones lately.

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Hi guys,

As you might know, Gary Rohan is our Board's sponsored player for this year. While I was browsing the research library, I came across a rather interesting piece of trivia that has a slight connection to Gary.

In his first season of AFL, Gary kicked 3 goals in a match against Essendon at the SCG.

In this particular match, a record was also broken, which did not involve Gary. Can anyone tell me (i) what it was and who broke it; and (ii) whether it is still standing?

Because I am feeling particularly generous, I have two tickets in the O'Reilly stand for this Saturday's game against Collingwood, for the first person who replies with the correct answer. I also have Footy Record vouchers to give away for our upcoming home games against Collingwood and Hawthorn, as well as a Swans member keyring. (The perks we get for supporting the club...)

Swans board, impress me with your knowledge!

Hi guys,

As you might know, Gary Rohan is our Board's sponsored player for this year. While I was browsing the research library, I came across a rather interesting piece of trivia that has a slight connection to Gary.

In his first season of AFL, Gary kicked 3 goals in a match against Essendon at the SCG.

In this particular match, a record was also broken, which did not involve Gary. Can anyone tell me (i) what it was and who broke it; and (ii) whether it is still standing?

Because I am feeling particularly generous, I have two tickets in the O'Reilly stand for this Saturday's game against Collingwood, for the first person who replies with the correct answer. I also have Footy Record vouchers to give away for our upcoming home games against Collingwood and Hawthorn, as well as a Swans member keyring. (The perks we get for supporting the club...)

Swans board, impress me with your knowledge!

Edit mods can i see I got it right I think right guys?

I don’t want to win

Last edited:

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Bump. Still a chance to win tickets to see AJ's comeback game :)

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
clue- we could do with someone replicating it nowadays

We had someone, but the club didn't prioritise re-signing him. Someone has to get it now!

Delete if its too much but this guy always reminds me of Dwayne Russells annoying looks like jane plays like tarzan calls
Plays like Tarzan 20 minutes a game, plays like Madeleine McCann (reigning world hide and seek champion) for 100 minutes a game

Edit: LOL I thought you were discussing Rohan but you were actually giving a brilliant and highly obvious clue for the contest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back