Player Sponsorship Swans board Player Sponsorship 2019 - we're wild about Harry!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hypothetical idea everyone.

If get to sponsor Nick Blakey.

Can we please make the badge blue and white?
dVDJiez.gif

We most likely won't be able to troll in such an overt way (which is a shame).

I mean, #lol Norf has been censored to #Go North! , which is frankly absurd.

So I've started using #lolN0rf
Wait what!? That’s a travesty! One of our boards best moments was getting that to trend.

I’m all discombobulated now.

Wait what!? That’s a travesty! One of our boards best moments was getting that to trend.

I’m all discombobulated now.
Speaking of #lulnorf, their first game is against the now smokey dockers over in Perth.

If the stars align they may get absolutely belted over there round 1.

To the mirth of the rest of the comp.

Hi guys, we are well on the way to reaching our target, and we have started collecting funds. If you would like to contribute, please let me know and I will PM you the bank details. ;)

Hi guys, we are well on the way to reaching our target, and we have started collecting funds. If you would like to contribute, please let me know and I will PM you the bank details. ;)

Why is the account name 'Bahama fund' ?

Can you PM me the details RW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there were any leftover funds I was going to book a trip to the Bahamas so you could bond with swansfan51 and brainstorm ideas for new posts about stats...

If there were any leftover funds I was going to book a trip to the Bahamas so you could bond with swansfan51 and brainstorm ideas for new posts about stats...
Ummmmm... I think what RW is trying to say is uhhhh.... ahem, Asset Protection. Yeah... Uh, it's for asset protection purposes. Yeah...

And can give us an approximate time (month will do) when we are notified which player is allotted to us? I'm thinking it was late February last year, but I can't really remember...

EDIT: Don't worry, it was February 22 when swansfan51 proudly announced Rohan... so we've got about six weeks to wait! I'm hoping for Hayward or Florent :cool:

Last edited:
We most likely won't be able to troll in such an overt way (which is a shame).

I mean, #lol Norf has been censored to #Go North! , which is frankly absurd.

So I've started using #lolN0rf
Is that Go as in Go away?

Anyone not concerned about the pc police...now be concerned!!😳

And can give us an approximate time (month will do) when we are notified which player is allotted to us? I'm thinking it was late February last year, but I can't really remember...

EDIT: Don't worry, it was February 22 when swansfan51 proudly announced Rohan... so we've got about six weeks to wait! I'm hoping for Hayward or Florent :cool:

Still a while to wait - the membership office only re-opened today after the Christmas period, give them time to answer their emails :p

In other news, I'm excited to announce the dates of the first two Redback member events for 2019 - the Redback cocktail party at the SCG on Tuesday February 26, and the Guernsey Presentation and Hall of Fame Induction Dinner on Wednesday March 6 at The Star.

If you haven't already paid, please do so by next Monday 21 January to be included in the draw for both events!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back