Player Sponsorship Swans board Player Sponsorship 2019 - we're wild about Harry!

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
RW, same here... leave me out of the draws please

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
What is the current status, did we reach the target, or do we need to collect more?

We raised enough money to renew our membership, but we didn't quite reach the target for a double membership. We'll still be taking contributions until the season starts to make up the shortfall.

We raised enough money to renew our membership, but we didn't quite reach the target for a double membership. We'll still be taking contributions until the season starts to make up the shortfall.
How much short are we on the double membership?

Also do we know which player we're sponsoring?

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
How much short are we on the double membership?

Also do we know which player we're sponsoring?

About $500 I think. I should be able to underwrite any shortfall this year, but in case we don't reach the target, we'll probably opt for just the single membership next year.

Usually we find out which player we're sponsoring just before the first Redback member event of the year, which this year is the Redback cocktail party on February 26.

About $500 I think. I should be able to underwrite any shortfall this year, but in case we don't reach the target, we'll probably opt for just the single membership next year.

Usually we find out which player we're sponsoring just before the first Redback member event of the year, which this year is the Redback cocktail party on February 26.
Put in another $50, if that helps :)

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Why haven't they told us who we're sponsoring yet?

They usually e-mail us around this time of year, I'll give them a call this week to find out...

Must say I don't mind who we sponsor. I like all the players on our list.

In some ways, the more obscure the better. Would be as delighted to sponsor Bell, The Punisher or Tucker as Buddy.

Clive would be a good sponsoree. IMO.

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
After a long wait, I'm excited to announce that our sponsored player for 2019 is.... *drumroll* Harry Cunningham!

1552902037388.png

A former graduate of the GWS Academy, in 2018 Harry produced arguably the most solid season of his career in which he played every senior game, and which earned him the Swans' Best Clubman award (not to mention praise from a number of this board's toughest critics for his consistency, which is no mean feat!). We're pleased to be aligned with Harry this year and hopefully he can produce a similar year in 2019!

Great to get behind & support Harry for 2019.

Look fwd to watching many games live for the season ahead and now keep a extra keen eye on the away games ;)

Excited to get a badge to represent and look forward to draw results

Payment made and email sent , thanks for accepting RW and for your Mods in being supportive and welcoming

Look fwd to watching many games live for the season ahead and now keep a extra keen eye on the away games ;)

Payment made and email sent , thanks for accepting RW and for your Mods in being supportive and welcoming
As I said in the mod chat, Cunningham is a graduate of the GWS academy and I think its great to have you on board

Told you so... :)

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Look what we got in the mail today!

File 27-3-19, 10 58 17 pm.jpeg

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
What are we doing with it? Is it going to you for organising it?

Haven't decided yet. For the time being I will safeguard it for, um, Asset Protection purposes. That's right, Asset Protection. GotTheGoodes ;)

Back