Player Sponsorship Swans Board Player Sponsorship - Our Sponsored Player for 2016 is Callum Mills!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we know which players that are going to be sponsored?
The plan is to have people nominate players and then have a bit of a vote. We'll pick a couple of options in case the 1st choice player isn't available

The plan is to have people nominate players and then have a bit of a vote. We'll pick a couple of options in case the 1st choice player isn't available
Alright, wanted to know so I can show you guys my badge designs. Just for an example I'll use any player.

Alright, wanted to know so I can show you guys my badge designs. Just for an example I'll use any player.
Do a sample with our best recent player, Mike Pyke

Ok, so I've done some samples which might interest you guys.
Player only with Swans jumper design
yaX0sPh.jpg

Initials with year
8sYbvk7.jpg

Swans design with player initials and year together
5i3V1TU.jpg

Do a sample with our best recent player, Mike Pyke
Too late now did it with Towers.

These will be raffled off to everyone with a share in the player sponsorship. We will split "shares" up into $25 per share but if anyone thinks of a better idea let us know.

Can I ask what this means? Does it mean someone that donates $50 has 2 shares and someone that donates $100 has 4 shares for every raffle throughout the season?

I could be keen. Would love to have C.Sinclair or D.Towers on my avatar.

Can I ask what this means? Does it mean someone that donates $50 has 2 shares and someone that donates $100 has 4 shares for every raffle throughout the season?

I could be keen. Would love to have C.Sinclair or D.Towers on my avatar.
Correct - every donor gets to be part of the sponsorship (plus profile badge etc), and a number of chances to win the other benefits based on how much they put in

The will be my last question before deciding. Good cause giving money to the club. Will board members who dont pay get a vote on who we sponser?

The will be my last question before deciding. Good cause giving money to the club. Will board members who dont pay get a vote on who we sponser?
I'm just speaking for my myself here (ping robbieando ) but I think only contributors should choose the player

I'm just speaking for my myself here (ping robbieando ) but I think only contributors should choose the player

I am in and will pay only if the contributors have a vote and not everyone on the board. (And I can pay next month or later. Had to pay my insurance/car rego/holidays/rent...... out of my Jan pay as I dont save.)

I just pinged robbieando a pm.

Money goes to a good cause, our club.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, so I've done some samples which might interest you guys.
Player only with Swans jumper design
yaX0sPh.jpg

Initials with year
8sYbvk7.jpg

Swans design with player initials and year together
5i3V1TU.jpg

Too late now did it with Towers.
So what do we think about the badges?

I think the full name is better than the initials. Here's a link to the Richmond thread for people to have a look at - there are lots of examples of badges under the posters to give an idea of what they look like.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2016-richmond-board-player-sponsorship-eoi.1117192/

They actually have a separate one for the name plus the year, not sure if that is compulsory due to space robbieando any ideas?

I love the first one but it lacks a year which I would perfer.

The second one I also love for how simple it is. Could you do it in that style but with the full word "Towers"

The third one is too busy for mind.

I love the first one but it lacks a year which I would perfer.
Do you want the year before the swan or after?
The second one I also love for how simple it is. Could you do it in that style but with the full word "Towers"
Coming right up.
The third one is too busy for mind.
Yeah takes up a lot of space.
I think the full name is better than the initials. Here's a link to the Richmond thread for people to have a look at - there are lots of examples of badges under the posters to give an idea of what they look like.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2016-richmond-board-player-sponsorship-eoi.1117192/

They actually have a separate one for the name plus the year, not sure if that is compulsory due to space robbieando any ideas?
Don't think people would like to have a massive number of badges for the same player on board. We could just do a year if the person buys more than 1 player sponsorship if that makes sense?

Do you want the year before the swan or after?

Before

You have 74x12 to play with if that helps (maybe find out who has the longest name and work a design from that as well)

Don't think people would like to have a massive number of badges for the same player on board. We could just do a year if the person buys more than 1 player sponsorship if that makes sense?

Understand what you mean. Makes sense.

We should have a badge with Name and Year for current players we are sponsoring. Just the name and/or another with the year for past years.

To dumb this down to my level I give someone $50 or so and we don't sponsor Dean Towers?

And for my $50 I have some unspecified percentage chance of winning something or other?

BONUS:- I get a flaggy thing below my name on a website?

That about sum it up?

If so I am in.

Paid $50 for worse than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back