Win Prizes Swans Board Poster of the Year 2015 - we have a winner!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Swansrule100 gets my vote for MVP. Ever entertaining and knowledgeable. Air of friendliness about his posting too :thumbsu:

We need more posters like Sketi on here, discerning, knowledgeable, clearly has taste

Nominations have closed, which means it's time to vote for the Swans board Poster of the Year for 2015! A poll has been added to the OP for you to cast your vote.

Congratulations to all those who were nominated, your contribution to the Swans BigFooty community is valued :thumbsu:

This year we had 12 posters who received at least 2 nominations from the board, so we have a final 12 instead of a final 10.

Voting closes next Thursday night.

Good luck!

Last edited:
This and punts nomination didnt count apparently :p

It was very close, but then I remembered that nominations were meant to close at 5pm today. Apologies to you and MarkP who just missed out. Punts is in the final 10

It was very close, but then I remembered that nominations were meant to close at 5pm today. Apologies to you and MarkP who just missed out. Punts is in the final 10

Meant punts nominated me on the front page

Meant punts nominated me on the front page

s**t, you're right. I don't want to bump out any of the others from the final 10 as they are all worthy in their way so you can be 11th man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am just surprised I am not run out here with burning torches and pitchforks

Who decides who goes on the list

Robbie and I came up with 8 names between us and the other nominations came from the board.

Nothing to do with lighten up, do it properly and have posters nominate

We did it exactly the same way last year, and if we did what you said we would have ended up with much the same names anyway.

I could find a couple more.

Well you should have nominated them earlier then! This thread's only been around for a week.

Sorry WTFDWFTM

OK just for you bedders I went back and counted everyone's nominations again and the result of the 'popular vote' was exactly the same as the 'mod vote'. I did leave out our friend from Tassie but that was an oversight on my part.

WTFDWFB!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back