Welcome Swans Fans - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Bloods_sucker

Draftee
Dec 10, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
1. Where are you from?
Currently Langwarrin, Melbourne (Luke Parker & Zac Foot territory). Originally Wheelers Hill, Melbourne

2. Why did you start supporting the Swans?
My Dad

3. How long have you been supporting the Swans?
39 years

4. Favourite players (current)?
Kennedy Parker Heeney

5. Favourite players (all time)?
Not really one for favorites, let's say Stevie Wright, Barry Mitchell, Greg Murphy, Mark Bayes, Paul Kelly, Michael O'loughlin, Adam Goodes, Nick Smith

6. Favourite Swans memories?
I like footy in general so just like watching a good game. Still have good memories of going to MCG finals during 80s during Edelstein era, even though we lost them all. Was overseas from 2001 to 2015 so missed the premierships, but good memories watching from afar. Played little league for Swans in mid 80s, so, running out on to the g at half time, and playing at princes park at half time (we played the whole ground back then). We also had some school pie nights and met Warwick Capper, David Rhys Jones, Stevie Wright, Barry Mitchell

7. Where were you for the 2005 GF?
In the Wimbledon Walkabout, (London), got there about 5.30am. Made it even more surreal. Would advise not drinking that early, but helped to steady the nerves.

8. Favourite piece of Swans memorabilia that you own? Still have an old vfl junior jumper, old scarf and beenie. Recall getting some autographs on the 80s but not sure what I did with them

HulkSmash

Democracy Manifest
Jan 7, 2020
North Western Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NK, NUJ, SK, ST, NSWW, NSWP, MUFC
1. Where are you from? North Western Sydney, though not by choice (transferred by mistake). Originally from the Hunter
2. Why did you start supporting the Swans? Because they were the AFL team for New South Wales. Not these pretenders who should be moved to Canberra or Tasmania.
3. How long have you been supporting the Swans? Ever since I can remember.
4. Favourite players (current)? Issac Heeney, Buddy Franklin
5. Favourite players (all time)? Tony Lockett, Paul Kelly, Adam Goodes
6. Favourite Swans memories? Grand final wins, that come from behind victory against Essendon a few years ago
7. Where were you for the 2005 GF? At a mate's place for a 21st, where I nearly lost my hand to a ceiling fan when Leo took that mark.
8. Favourite piece of Swans memorabilia that you own? Signed car flag with most of the team's signatures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom