Opinion Swans in the Finals, lets get realistic

Remove this Banner Ad

We will flogged the dons

Tigers at the mcg will be tough
In all honesty, I think Geelong are one of the weakest sides in the 8. If the tigers don't s**t the bed in the first quarter, I think they will roll them at the G. If we make it past week one I would rather face Geelong than Richmond. We are so inside Geelong's head it isn't funny. Mackie and Lonergan are done, Selwood is struggling, which leaves Dangerfield to do most of the work, as usual.

In all honesty, I think Geelong are one of the weakest sides in the 8. If the tigers don't s**t the bed in the first quarter, I think they will roll them at the G. If we make it past week one I would rather face Geelong than Richmond. We are so inside Geelong's head it isn't funny. Mackie and Lonergan are done, Selwood is struggling, which leaves Dangerfield to do most of the work, as usual.
Yep I would be very keen for Richmond to get up this coming week, then return to the "Richmond of old" in the prelim for some laughs.

Geelong in Week 2 @ the MCG, then hopefully a prelim @ ANZ against the Giants - I'm liking it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back