Autopsy Swans lose to Fremantle by 1 point - Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

1y611u5.gif

POTY Thread: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/round-18-vs-fremantle.1223956/

The Gong

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Northern Districts Tigers
Just simply couldn't work out how to kick goals. Good game to watch and generally OK with how the young kids went but there was no reasoning to how we set up our forward 50 entries. Broke down time and again.

wills2g

Premiership Player
Jun 15, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
that was a cripple fight

effort better

skills are rubbish

carrying some dead wood

list need a lot of work

There's so many problems with the list. No matter who the coach is, even if Sydney play "attacking", the list isn't built for it. 2-3 years in the future, Sydney will peak again.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Southampton FC
Well top 5 pick.

I want Kemp.

Rowbottom showed something

Mclean raw but did good stuff before tank blew up

Mills solid

Jones had run which was good. Did some silly things vut pros outweigh cons

Can we have a ******* forward line structure. Please? Just to see how it goes for one or two games?

Efficiency was rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's so many problems with the list. No matter who the coach is, even if Sydney play "attacking", the list isn't built for it. 2-3 years in the future, Sydney will peak again.

yeah the coach built the list with Kinnear

I call bullshit on McLean only having 8 tackles. He had 8 at the start of the 4th quarter and laid some in the last quarter.

10 on debut, surely.

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
If we did this every week it's a win win. We show enough for the future and get a good draft pick.
Time to hit the Phuket markets drunk on Sangsom
Never been to Thailand, what is sangsom...I can’t be ****ed googling

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Our upside is much better than Fremantle’s and we potentially improved our draft position.

swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Beatson/Darlymple have a lot of work to do in the offseason in terms of the list. I think we might trade away pick 3 for an immediate contributor in the midfield. Something like the Brisbane Lions did by trading their high draft pick for Lachie Neale which has paid off massively. They might think this is their last shot with Buddy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back