Autopsy Swans lose to Saints, Round 9 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

100% I talked about it on the Saints autopsy thread (by accident actually) and when I told them he slipped a few actually conceded it was a slip but you cry wolf enough this is what happens.

The sudden outrage is down to one campaigner at Hawthorn and the sheep including fox footy in general are all on board.

Clarkson knows what he is doing when he does this after a swans loss.

theres some tweet going, cant be ****ed finding it , after clarko raises an issue about a rule the next round frees number changes

he has power and influence unfortunately

A limited KPF who has excelled especially given where he was taken.

Excelled?
Really?

You think he's excelled?

I would love to know how you've come to that conclusion, because it's certainly not from what happens on the field. (see 2016).

Holy moly this thread had descended into madness lol.

I think everyone is more or less right, weirdly enough. Sam Reid does add structure, but he also isn't doing enough as a senior player. We needed a player to settle the team, and that should be Reids job in the forward line. Handballing and missing are big problems.
This is true with most opinions on here, both side have credit.

We should be allowed to expect to be at Westhoffs level, just providing a consistent and confident performance. He had a good week last week, and quite bad stint this week.

Also, we are all allowed to support our teams our own way. If want to talk about what the team has done wrong, and whinge about players, we are allowed to. If we want to trust the team and refuse to acknowledge warning signs that's also fine. Both are equally stupid, because betting your happiness on something you can't control is the highest form of stupidity. Of course the team has issues, but equally, what is the point of criticism. Either way is just a form of supporting OUR team.

We all support the same team, and we are all (well most here, if you're on here this forum chances are your a die hard) going to stick with them even if they loose 26 games on a row all over again.

Because he was taken in almost the 4th round? how many players around pick 40 go on and play almost 150 games.

Thanks for clarifying it had nothing to do with what he does on field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he was taken in almost the 4th round? how many players around pick 40 go on and play almost 150 games.

his draft position, * me thats a new one

serious? well hes been picked no matter what anyway but even in his own draft theres a few
stratton
Christensen almost there
jacobs
suckling
picken
Maguire
dawson
duryea a few short

probably well over - 100,

I wonder how much farther we can move the goalposts for Sam Reid.

He's a terrible KPF He's a utility
He generates space, and is essential to the structure Team makes grand final with him playing 0 games
He's a late 40's pick ???

His biggest contribution to this team is that he helps us reach the salary cap floor.

He's a spud and should be traded/delisted

He generates space, and is essential to the structure Team makes grand final with him playing 0 games

His biggest contribution to this team is that he helps us reach the salary cap floor.

Sure trade him and get a pick in the 40's who you hope will turn out as good as Reid.

Hilarious.

premiership CHF next
daniher is always injured

premiership CHF next
daniher is always injured

Reid doesn't get injured very often

So it's not like people can claim that he hasn't had a good run of games.

he's still s**t.

Some of you carry on as like Sam Reid is supposed to be our saviour or something.

Nobody in their right mind thinks that. I have a bee in my bonnet when people try to claim he's not a spud. He's in the team because there are no better alternatives, but this narrative that he's a decent KPF needs to die.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back