Swans Membership Tally 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

32,465! I'm still buying another 3 for my pets, wonder if they'll be counted in the list.

For the membership tally, doesn't it require a minimum amount of games in the membership?? I read this in some thread last year but I couldn't find it.

Woohoo!! Got my email today!!

Same, guess they are back at work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just in case this helps anyone out:

Just found out the Brewongle stand doesn't actually have bay numbers. There are bays listed on the SCG venue map, but in reality the seats are numbered as if there are no bays. Therefore no one in the Brewongle stand would have a bay number on their Swans Membership card. (Note: The numbers increment from right to left looking at the SCG Map that you can download)

Last edited:
This is unreal. My entire life i've only known the Swans as one of the inconspicuous clubs of the AFL. When I was a kid I used to just weep hysterically to my parents that nobody cared about the Swans because their games were never broadcasted on free-to-air in Perth, and because they never played on Friday nights which was when I mainly watched footy, and because they never even got a mention on the news. Numbers aren't everything and obviously i'm older now so I couldn't give a flying fudge if the AFL/media cared about us, but it's still awesome to see us become a genuine powerhouse club of the competition. We went from having only two Friday night games throughout the entire 2000's decade to having eight Friday night games this season alone. We're catching up to the Essendon's and West Coast's of this world, which I never ever thought would happen in my lifetime.

I'm kind of glad my love for the Swans started when we weren't exactly a thriving club because when i'm an old fossil and the Swans are the biggest club in the country and Collingwood and Hawthorn are cellar-dwellers struggling to sell out games, I can tell my grandkids where we started from

Remove this Banner Ad

Back