Swans Membership Tally 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

How bad are the car stickers.

Give them to your kids/nieces/nephews, they will love them.

They aren't great though I'll give you that.

Meh, as long as the card is there and the hat, I'm happy.

Give them to your kids/nieces/nephews, they will love them.

They aren't great though I'll give you that.

Meh, as long as the card is there and the hat, I'm happy.
F**k that... Stick them to your crows loving neighbors fences, bins, pets, whatever...

LOL at the leaguies here in Sydney salivating over their rise in membership..... grand total is roughly the same as those four AFL clubs without the Swans.

And their media mouthpieces attacking the Wanderers really hard.... must be feeling plenty of pressure after the three Sydney derbies drew 140k.

LOL at the leaguies here in Sydney salivating over their rise in membership..... grand total is roughly the same as those four AFL clubs without the Swans.

And their media mouthpieces attacking the Wanderers really hard.... must be feeling plenty of pressure after the three Sydney derbies drew 140k.
Oh snap. I just posted something similar on another board regarding the NRL member push. I don't recall ever seeing so many 'become a member' adverts from the NRL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a redbacks member I got my player sponsorship email today. I am the official sponsor of Luke Parker. I asked for Newman or Florent as I wanted someone that hadn't played yet, but Luke Parker is a whole lot better than lucking out with C. Sinclair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back