Swans Memorabilia - PIC HEAVY

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't call myself a collector but over time I seem to have accumulated a few Swans bits and pieces.

Some of this stuff is just newspaper clippings and the odd junk item but there are a couple of nice items including a match worn jumper by Adam Goodes.

Thought it would be nice to share and hopefully it will encourage others to post their items.

Quite a few training jumpers and shorts that have seen better days but a few jumpers bought just to collect. Even included my under 12's jumper which started me following the Swans back in 1985 thankfully before their was a brisbane team.

I have a few cut out pics of Wayne Henwood who was my hero so hence the man love

That's... very impressive!

I've got some pages/posters from the 2005 grand final, signed and un-signed. Some jumpers unlike yours as well.

If you're interested to see I can upload the better stuff.

Hello I'm selling my spare AFL microfigures and I have the following Swans players for sale:

$2: Franklin, Goodes, McVeigh
$4: Kennedy, Jack, Tippet
$6: Franklin in clash guernsey, Goodes 300-game golden
$20 Goodes in a tuxedo with his Brownlow

Extra for postage but if you live in or near Adelaide I should be able to meet up or deliver them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Swans.JPG Sydney specials.JPG

I just found this old thread. I gave away my memorabilia ages ago. All I have now is an ancient Mickey O tshirt of him going off his trolley at Weasel fans. Such an iconic image. I shlep around in it on match days coz I can. It is like a tent nowadays. It has stretched as I have shrunk. When told too get rid of it, I say put me in it when I am cremated.

But that is not why I'm writing. I'm working up for a big throw out and am keeping my eye out for an early 60s autograph book. Has some South players and cricketers and a message to me from Jack Dyer. "Whatever you do in life (guh) and sport always keep your eye on the ball." or words to that affect.

If I find it, will let people know here. Preferably I'd like to give it to a dead keen Bloods girl or boy with an interest in such things.

I just found this old thread. I gave away my memorabilia ages ago. All I have now is an ancient Mickey O tshirt of him going off his trolley at Weasel fans. Such an iconic image. I shlep around in it on match days coz I can. It is like a tent nowadays. It has stretched as I have shrunk. When told too get rid of it, I say put me in it when I am cremated.

But that is not why I'm writing. I'm working up for a big throw out and am keeping my eye out for an early 60s autograph book. Has some South players and cricketers and a message to me from Jack Dyer. "Whatever you do in life (guh) and sport always keep your eye on the ball." or words to that affect.

If I find it, will let people know here. Preferably I'd like to give it to a dead keen Bloods girl or boy with an interest in such things.

Blast from the past

Shame all my pics have disappeared from the old hosting site

I have a throw pillow that was given to me about 20 years ago by a family friend that is made from that exact pattern/material as you have so I would suggest you have a set of the material that wasn't used.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back