Draftee
Feb 26, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 9.27.35 pm.png

Thoughts?

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Be nice to newer posters

that was the nice version :p

i didnt mention the spelling of malceski hannebery pyke etc

heeney on a wing when he doesnt play there, reid making the team, goodes in the ruck when he didnt take a single centre bounce for the decade, 3 on the bench,etc

Spike54

Draftee
Feb 26, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Geeze it's a tough crowd.
OK I would play Goodes in the Ruck as that's where he played his best footy in my opinion.
Heeney on the wing cos .....Luke Parker
Nick smith at Fullback cos I don't think that has been a really strong position over the years for us.
Have a crack at the team yourself I would be interested.
Anyway I have high hopes this year. Anything less than top 6 would be a disappointment to me.

Geeze it's a tough crowd.
OK I would play Goodes in the Ruck as that's where he played his best footy in my opinion.
Heeney on the wing cos .....Luke Parker
Nick smith at Fullback cos I don't think that has been a really strong position over the years for us.
Have a crack at the team yourself I would be interested.
Anyway I have high hopes this year. Anything less than top 6 would be a disappointment to me.

I’m
Just stirring you ok I’ll do a team later

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Lol, coach Dew. FMD

quick go

b rampe grundy smith

hb malceski richards shaw

c hannebery mcveigh parker

hf. okeefe goodes mcglynn

f jetta franklin heeney

foll.mumford kennedy. jack

int Lrt mitchell papley bolton

coach Dew
Not too much I could debate there. Maybe Jetta at RHF, swap O'Keefe to LHF and McGlynn to the forward pocket.
Or swap jetta to the bench for Paps.

Back