bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
Former wingman Leon Higgins has been appointed coach of the Murray Bushrangers in the TAC CUP in 2016.
Former great Darren Creswell will continue as coach of Wodonga Raiders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DavyRed

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Wade Chapman, what a beauty he was before injury struck , has resigned as coach of Werribee Districts
One of my favourite players. Small bloke but his bravery went way beyond reckless. I struggle to remember any significant period of time when he wasn't injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuco

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2005
Between ANZ & the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
Ball to Davis, Ball to Buchanan and Hannebury to Malceski were better assists in our history;)

Though Chapman to Plugger is right up there and Chapman was as tough as they come
Are Hitouts to advantage assists? Then I guess so. I alway regarded assists as straight disposals.

Oh well, it was the Best in history then *

*as at 1996 :D

bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
Swans coaching at other clubs are,
ROK at Adelaide
A.Rocca at Collingwood
Mark Stone at Fremantle
Amon Buchanan at Giants
Jason Saddington at Giants academy
Paul Roos, Ben Matthews and Greg Stafford , all at Melbourne
Jarred Moore at North
Matthew Nicks at Port

MarkP

That guy
Jun 22, 2012
Zombie apocalypse
AFL Club
Sydney
Rocca barely qualifies as a Swan surely? He left to join the filth the first chance he got
It's as if there is a go home factor at work for Victorian kids and things should be done to ensure equalisation so non-traditional states can keep talent drawn from traditional areas.

You would have thought the AFL would have noticed this and Club CEO's would also be on wagon to assist the national comp.

I might write an email or something now you have stumbled onto this.

bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
It's as if there is a go home factor at work for Victorian kids and things should be done to ensure equalisation so non-traditional states can keep talent drawn from traditional areas.

You would have thought the AFL would have noticed this and Club CEO's would also be on wagon to assist the national comp.

I might write an email or something now you have stumbled onto this.
Stumbled on what, something that happened in 97

GotTheGoodes

Bloods
Mar 15, 2010
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Stumbled on what, something that happened in 97
Haven't got your sarcasm meter plugged in bedders? I'd suggest plugging it in, re-booting it & then re-reading the post. If you're still having issues after this then I'd recommend you secure some Melb Comedy Festival tickets and get some additional training. :thumbsu:

bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
Haven't got your sarcasm meter plugged in bedders? I'd suggest plugging it in, re-booting it & then re-reading the post. If you're still having issues after this then I'd recommend you secure some Melb Comedy Festival tickets and get some additional training. :thumbsu:
None of your business champ. Mark P and I are fine

RW

Premium Platinum
Jan 11, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
So any reply to this gets deleted but this can stay up RW? robbieando? What gives guys? Does Bedford hold some kind of supreme power over you both or something?
Not at all, but I believe the topic is Swans past player movements, not whether someone had their sarcasm meter plugged in. After that brief diversion I just thought it was time we returned to the topic ;)

Top Bottom