Past Swans past player movements

Remove this Banner Ad

DavyRed

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Wade Chapman, what a beauty he was before injury struck , has resigned as coach of Werribee Districts
One of my favourite players. Small bloke but his bravery went way beyond reckless. I struggle to remember any significant period of time when he wasn't injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuco

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Sep 28, 2005
Between ANZ & the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
Ball to Davis, Ball to Buchanan and Hannebury to Malceski were better assists in our history;)

Though Chapman to Plugger is right up there and Chapman was as tough as they come

Are Hitouts to advantage assists? Then I guess so. I alway regarded assists as straight disposals.

Oh well, it was the Best in history then *

*as at 1996 :D

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Rocca barely qualifies as a Swan surely? He left to join the filth the first chance he got

Rocca barely qualifies as a Swan surely? He left to join the filth the first chance he got

It's as if there is a go home factor at work for Victorian kids and things should be done to ensure equalisation so non-traditional states can keep talent drawn from traditional areas.

You would have thought the AFL would have noticed this and Club CEO's would also be on wagon to assist the national comp.

I might write an email or something now you have stumbled onto this.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
It's as if there is a go home factor at work for Victorian kids and things should be done to ensure equalisation so non-traditional states can keep talent drawn from traditional areas.

You would have thought the AFL would have noticed this and Club CEO's would also be on wagon to assist the national comp.

I might write an email or something now you have stumbled onto this.
Stumbled on what, something that happened in 97

Stumbled on what, something that happened in 97
Haven't got your sarcasm meter plugged in bedders? I'd suggest plugging it in, re-booting it & then re-reading the post. If you're still having issues after this then I'd recommend you secure some Melb Comedy Festival tickets and get some additional training. :thumbsu:

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Haven't got your sarcasm meter plugged in bedders? I'd suggest plugging it in, re-booting it & then re-reading the post. If you're still having issues after this then I'd recommend you secure some Melb Comedy Festival tickets and get some additional training. :thumbsu:
None of your business champ. Mark P and I are fine

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
So any reply to this gets deleted but this can stay up RW? robbieando? What gives guys? Does Bedford hold some kind of supreme power over you both or something?

Not at all, but I believe the topic is Swans past player movements, not whether someone had their sarcasm meter plugged in. After that brief diversion I just thought it was time we returned to the topic ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back