Past Swans past player movements

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know how Lloyd Perris is fairing these days. Has he played again since the last knee surgery? I was talking to a mate about him the other day remembering the 'feud' between Roos and Colless. He would be 22? now. Wondering if AFL is still on his agenda?

DavyRed

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Anyone know how Lloyd Perris is fairing these days. Has he played again since the last knee surgery? I was talking to a mate about him the other day remembering the 'feud' between Roos and Colless. He would be 22? now. Wondering if AFL is still on his agenda?
He's an assistant coach at Sydney Uni. Not sure if he plays at all though.

Wasn't he meant to be one of the big 4?

Mitchell, Perris, Heeney, Mills?

Just disappeared after some bad injuries.
yep...remember him being touted as a contested gun, comparisons to Hanners I think.

Ted Richards has signed on to play for Old Xavs in the VAFA.
Saw Ted enjoying a beer at G in the Blazer Bar last Friday, he is still looking in good nick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now honestly, why didn't foxtel or 7 grab him to join their networks? He is so intelligent and so bloody funny he would be brilliant in the media! I know he has a lisp but my lordy if Jonathan Brown can do media anybody can!
I'm pretty sure he didn't want to... seem to recall him saying how his wife/partner supported him all this time and it was time for him to spend time with the family.

Hasn't he gone into the investment market? Will make loads more money there than he could on TV, and still has time to play footy on the weekend and spend time with his family!

I'm pretty sure he didn't want to... seem to recall him saying how his wife/partner supported him all this time and it was time for him to spend time with the family.

Hasn't he gone into the investment market? Will make loads more money there than he could on TV, and still has time to play footy on the weekend and spend time with his family!
Yer I know, it's more wishful thinking than anything, he'd just be so damn good!

Yer I know, it's more wishful thinking than anything, he'd just be so damn good!
Yeah, I'm with you there. Maybe he could do it part-time or something a bit later on when his kids have grown some. Or maybe a guest spot through the finals for Sydney games!!! I reckon we should suggest that :D;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back