Past Swans past player movements

Remove this Banner Ad

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Been playing for them for the last couple of years now. My old Club Mayne managed to steal the chocolates the last few years but didn't make finals this year.
Noosa playing good footy this year Banyo

Matthew Nicks, now Port Adelaide assistant coach, spoke well in today's post-game making reference to PA selection for the game. Also he would talk call regarding GCS coaching position.

Tuco

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Sep 28, 2005
Between ANZ & the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
Matthew Nicks, now Port Adelaide assistant coach, spoke well in today's post-game making reference to PA selection for the game. Also he would talk call regarding GCS coaching position.

I seem to recall his retirement speech was sensational. A natural speaker. Glad he's doing well

Been playing for them for the last couple of years now. My old Club Mayne managed to steal the chocolates the last few years but didn't make finals this year.

One of my mates from Vic moved up to Brisbane a couple of years ago and has been having a kick with Mayne...absolutely loves it there, sounds like a great club.

One of my mates from Vic moved up to Brisbane a couple of years ago and has been having a kick with Mayne...absolutely loves it there, sounds like a great club.

That's fantastic mate. They were one of the big clubs and oldest in Qld then a few rotten eggs were doing shady things with the money and basically sent the club broke and they lost their ground and club house. Through some very loyal and passionate people they have survived getting pumped in the highest level to accepting their fate and coming down a level to survive. They have built a great culture and successful one playing out of Everton as their home now for a number of years and juniors at a different suburb.

Yeah! Micky O
http://sanfl.com.au/2017-west-end-sa-football-hall-fame/
Former Sydney Swans star and modern footballing icon Michael O’Loughlin was among four inductees to the West End South Australian Football Hall of Fame at Adelaide Oval on Tuesday night.

Micky O – as he is affectionately known – was joined by long-serving Adelaide Crows administrator John Condon OAM, South Adelaide games record holder Stuart Palmer and dual Magarey Medallist Damian Squire in being recognised as outstanding contributors to football.

Untitled-1-1200x501.jpg

The great Warwick Capper will be a special guest DJ in Launceston in three weeks.

I hate the club he's playing at but I must meet the great man!

I shudder to think of the type of establishment that would willingly pay for that ^

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Micky O, Jared Crouch, Paul Williams and Darryn Cresswell playing a charity 'Relive the rivalry' match at Aurora Stadium tomorrow twilight between Tassie and Vic/All Stars.

I'll be heading up to watch.

Micky O would be our best kick if he was playing for us right now.

Also Troy Luff is playing.

Fev bulldozing Brodie holland worth the price of admission

Remove this Banner Ad

Back