Past Swans past player movements

Remove this Banner Ad

Abe Davis had a big game in the SANFL today 27 disposals 8 marks 8 tackles 7 clearances 5 inside 50s 7 hitouts 1.1
Seen him play a bit. He's looks a fair bit bigger than most of the other blokes. Solid unit still.

He's been quite good whenever I've seen him play too. Happy for him (even if it's not AFL level).

Seen him play a bit. He's looks a fair bit bigger than most of the other blokes. Solid unit still.

He's been quite good whenever I've seen him play too. Happy for him (even if it's not AFL level).
What sort of role is he playing. Judging by his stats (a goal a game plus about 6 hitouts) it’s as a key forward/second ruck?

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Glad you remember that night, its all a blank for me after singing one day in September in the Cricketers.
Had to remember it, the next day there was better with the replay of Leaping Leo all day , then it became blank that night.

brad cooper

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Had to remember it, the next day there was better with the replay of Leaping Leo all day , then it became blank that night.
I was on the plane back to perth at 830am the next day with about 360 wce fans. Despite wanting to throw up the whole way back i was the only one smiling.

Must admit Clarendon Street on the Saturday night was a just heaven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet if he was a long term member they wouldn’t rush and sack him

Honestly didn't seem that far off the standard for humour that's regularly on Triple M footy.

Honestly didn't seem that far off the standard for humour that's regularly on Triple M footy.

Yep

Not defending him by any stretch, but sacking Barry hall is easy, same as if you got Akermanis on and sacked him people would applaud etc

Back